GDT: #43|Florida vs. Rutherford|Tue, Jan 8 (7:00PM)|PPG| 3rd Cup From the Son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm honestly shocked that Guentzel-Crosby-Rust looks as good as it does, because Crosby and Rust together have looked bad together historically.

And I have to say again, I really like this 3rd line.

Reactions: Soggy Biscuit

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I'm honestly shocked that Guentzel-Crosby-Rust looks as good as it does, because Crosby and Rust together have looked bad together historically.
I think at this point you could play Glass and Adams with Sid and they would look like world beaters

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
If you could create a person out of the overall demeanor of the Panthers I think the result would be Antonio Brown.

Childish, petulant, annoying. What a joke

Reactions: Andy99

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
When Sid wants it... REALLY wants it (like right now)...

Nobody stands a chance. He just makes them look like children.
giphy.gif

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011

I feel like at least part of it is both Crosby and Rust are feeling it right now. Guentzel is too.

So you've got three guys who are supremely confident individually right now and would probably each play well no matter who you put them with.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Think the emotion in the game brought out Sid's line and that oz shift by L3 after them.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013

But Jake and Rust seem to have some good chemistry. Over this stretch they've played off of each other really well.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia

It's because Rust has started making better decisions since he broke out of his slumber and regained his confidence. He's holding onto the puck and forcing his way to the middle. He's elevating the puck. He's measuring his passes.

Reactions: Andy99

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
New PP: Pettersson, Riikola, Rust, Cullen, ZAR. Just blow it up for the rest of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad