GDT: #43|Florida vs. Rutherford|Tue, Jan 8 (7:00PM)|PPG| 3rd Cup From the Son

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Zar continues to make the most oh his opportunity no matter what line he plays on.

Unlike Daniel “The Minus” Sprong.

BillPrep

Jun 2, 2016
Oh there is no doubt he deserves praise. The guy at least gives 100% output. You could argue for different styles in his place, but he produces and is doing things each night.

You can always argue style of play, but you cannot take away what ZAR is doing this year.
agreed...but when he does a 1040 in his own zone looking for the puck, I reserve the right to bitch...

Reactions: ColePens

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Oh there is no doubt he deserves praise. The guy at least gives 100% output. You could argue for different styles in his place, but he produces and is doing things each night.

You can always argue style of play, but you cannot take away what ZAR is doing this year.
I do think he is a guy that realizes that he doesn't have much skill and knows his role. In a post game media scrum last week, he mentioned that "I know I have to play physical if I want to stay in the lineup."

Reactions: ColePens

DReynolds

Oct 13, 2016
Everybody wearing their What the f*** Would Hornqvist Do bracelets for the third.

Also, Dennis Malgin's name is trolling me.

Reactions: BillPrep

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
BaK_dYlCIAA61mn.jpg

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
That pass was Gretzky-esque by Sid. Too bad we didn't score there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad