GDT: #43|Florida vs. Rutherford|Tue, Jan 8 (7:00PM)|PPG| 3rd Cup From the Son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
What's a Bogdan Kiselevich?

The Russian version of Bogey Lowenstein

71582661.jpg

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Third pairing D all different they sent Wideman down and brought some big bruising player up.
No idea what his name is but they are running with only 7 D

Thanks for the update, I wasn't spending a lot of time researching and just went with Dailyfaceoff. The preview wasn't updated yet.

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Yep, Queen was right there and Floyd was more of a trip to the Buhl Planetarium. You younger kids wouldn't understand "trips" at the Buhl.

Haha,..that’s not me bro...can’t believe it closed but I haven’t lived in yinzer land for a long time....yes, we had school field “trips” there too...

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

BillPrep

Jun 2, 2016
this only happens in the '70s...

Mac Davis:

10CC:

Marshall Tucker:

also...Dr. Hook

in. your. face*...

*being ancient, I believe the 'in your face' comment to directly correlate to 'mic drop' in today's parlance...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The 70s were the best if you are looking for breakup songs for sensitive guys with soul...so many were composed then...two of the best...

Cry your eyes out fellas...then look for a drink and a quick decision...

BillPrep

Jun 2, 2016
My mom was a huge "Meat Loaf" fan, and it stuck with me as well.
I had to clean house on Sundays to the 'story teller' singers...Neal Diamond, Croce, Lightfoot, Simon & Garfunkle, etc...

also, I got a Metric Ass Load of Steely Dan videos all lined up... best band of the decade, by my opinion...

spfan

May 4, 2009
70's theme night at the Pens game.
Pens will be breakin' out, down the ice, the same old thing, they did last week. Not a thing to do, but score on you.
All the 70's will score. Malkin, Hornqvist and even Johnson.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Hot take: the 1970s were an irrelevant, awkward decade of baby boomers hitting their "primes" where not much was added to the world or human civilization other than economic collapse, a rise in terrorism, embarrassing politics, breakdown of nuclear family, Cold War bs, societal instability, crappy cars, weak tech race, violent crime. A placeholder until the more effective 80s. Effective meaning computers, cocaine cowboys, neon pinks and Ferraris. Lol.

Funky bass line disco that influenced future music was okay from the 70s.

Let's
Go
Pens!

The '70s were actually the best decade for music IMO. If you're referencing disco, you've been listening to the wrong '70s music and I can understand why you think it sucked.

Sly Stone, Parliament/Funkadelic, James Brown, The Stooges, Captain Beefheart, Fela Kuti, Al Green, Can, King Tubby...classic shit that can hold it's own against any decade last century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->