GDT: #43|Florida vs. Rutherford|Tue, Jan 8 (7:00PM)|PPG| 3rd Cup From the Son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

FAN GUIDE|PREVIEW/PLAYER STATS
Florida: 17-16-7 (41 points) | Rutherford: 23-13-6(52 points)
fuDl3Kt.gif

Qr9GYkt.gif

poC7FWF.gif

0T93wUP.png

PENS LAST GAME vs. CHICAGO
ppe5P5P.jpg
TUJZzrc.gif

L4SKIcy.gif
1yhaKl8.jpg

OnmneX2.gif

GARAGE BAND
9FQ2J1Z.gif

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The Pens are just Stayin’ Alive right now...There Ain’t No Mountain High Enough to keep us from the playoffs...but if we lose to the Panthers, we’ll be on a Bridge Over Troubled Water...there’s too many teams winning in the Metro...Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough points, Pens!

Let’s Get It On!

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Hot take: the 1970s were an irrelevant, awkward decade of baby boomers hitting their "primes" where not much was added to the world or human civilization other than economic collapse, a rise in terrorism, embarrassing politics, breakdown of nuclear family, Cold War bs, societal instability, crappy cars, weak tech race, violent crime. A placeholder until the more effective 80s. Effective meaning computers, cocaine cowboys, neon pinks and Ferraris. Lol.

Funky bass line disco that influenced future music was okay from the 70s.

Let's
Go
Pens!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Hot take: the 1970s were an irrelevant, awkward decade of baby boomers hitting their "primes" where not much was added to the world or human civilization other than economic collapse, a rise in terrorism, embarrassing politics, breakdown of nuclear family, Cold War bs, societal instability, crappy cars, weak tech race, violent crime. A placeholder until the more effective 80s. Effective meaning computers, cocaine cowboys, neon pinks and Ferraris. Lol.

Let's
Go
Pens!

Way to take the joy out 70s night...you obviously didn’t grow up in the 70s or you’d feel differently..things were more innocent and joyous and real...we didn’t have much technology...you had to use your imagination and make up your own games...and we flew around the back seat of my parents’ car without seat belts and we were gone all day playing outdoors and no one knew where we were...we had a freedom no kid knows now...what we did have was great tv and great music, and not just a disco bass line....it was all about the music...what the internet is today, vinyl was then...and it was shared with everyone, not alone with a router...

Now go Search and Destroy the Panthers!

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Way to take the joy out 70s night...you obviously didn’t grow up in the 70s or you’d feel differently..things were more innocent and joyous and real...we didn’t have much technology...you had to use your imagination and make up your own games...and we flew around the back seat of my parents’ car without seat belts and we were gone all day playing outdoors and no one knew where we were...we had a freedom no kid knows now...what we did have was great tv and great music, and not just a disco bass line....it was all about the music...what the internet is today, vinyl was then...and it was shared with everyone, not alone with a router...

Now go Search and Destroy the Panthers!

Lol.

It is what it is.

At least the 70s are not 2000-10 or 2010-20. These are overall much worse. Eroding privacy, ridiculous politics, terrible wars, an increase of instability, a reduction of equality, trash music, economic swings that make your head spin, kinda okay online streaming though.

Lol.

At least the Steelers were good in the seventies, eh?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Lol.

It is what it is.

At least the 70s are not 2000-10 or 2010-20. These are overall much worse. Eroding privacy, ridiculous politics, terrible wars, an increase of instability, a reduction of equality, trash music, economic swings that make your head spin, kinda okay online streaming though.

Lol.

At least the Steelers were good in the seventies, eh?

And the Pirates...and the drugs were good...bruh, you need to take some uppers....yeah, things suck, but you’re depressing...

Reactions: EightyOne

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017

Let's
Go
Pens!
The 70s saw massive breakthroughs in computer technology, including the first commercial PCs. Microsoft and Apple founded. Hardly irrelevant.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
We landed on the Moon 5 times in the 70's, and twice in the latter half of '69. Built and launched the Skylab space station. Built the space shuttle. Also, the Voyager probes were built, launched, are still functioning, and were the first spacecraft to leave the solar system. I believe the F-117 stealth fighter was designed in the late 70's too. There was some amazing tech in the 70's, even if it wasn't immediately apparent on the consumer side.

Reactions: EightyOne

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
We landed on the Moon 5 times in the 70's, and twice in the latter half of '69. Built and launched the Skylab space station. Built the space shuttle. Also, the Voyager probes were built, launched, are still functioning, and were the first spacecraft to leave the solar system. I believe the F-117 stealth fighter was designed in the late 70's too. There was some amazing tech in the 70's, even if it wasn't immediately apparent on the consumer side.

Well there was money to do that because the baby boomers didn't ruin everything yet. :popcorn:

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Cats are my second favorite team, I suppose. But I really hope our boys win big tonight.

Things are so tight in the East, every point is important.

gopens66

Hop in the Cordoba, Baby, we're goin' bowlin!
May 25, 2006
Altoona,Pa
I've been a drummer for 40 years and I have never been given a microphone. I can't sing a lick. I've always said that if a genie granted me 3 wishes that I would use one of them to sing like Brad Delp from Boston.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
That whole album is great...

Great memories during first time hearing that album. Sort of like Mitch Kramer at the senior keg/field party. Now if only “classic rock” formats hadn’t played most of the album 19 trillion times since 1976, I wouldn’t turn it off whenever I hear it.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->