GDT: [#42] Washington Capitals at Dallas Stars, 7:00 PM CST (FS-SW+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevonidas

Wanna go pretty boy?
Jul 14, 2007
The Lone Star State
It's nice to have not one, but two world-class goaltenders in net. It gives the team a chance to win every single night. Could you imagine how bad tonight would have been with Niemi or Lehtonen in net?

Reactions: Henderson33

serp

Jan 17, 2016
He's been the laughing stock of the hockey world for a week.

He will take that if the team actually does something this season. Why does he care if the hockey world talks about Jim Lites for a week ? He's not even directly involved in the hockey side of things. He just manages the business side.

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
Seguin's response is a reflection on his own character and says nothing positive about Lites.

What a pass from Radulov though.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
It's nice to have not one, but two world-class goaltenders in net. It gives the team a chance to win every single night. Could you imagine how bad tonight would have been with Niemi or Lehtonen in net?

Last year the season was over when Bishop went down we had to ride Lehtonen with McKenna as backup . That was just bad

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
How crazy is it to think the Stars are 2 pts behind the Jets (they do got two games in hand but still)

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
Khudobin has passed Bishop's season SV% after that game, and that includes being the starter in every 2nd game of a back to back except 1.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
He will take that if the team actually does something this season. Why does he care if the hockey world talks about Jim Lites for a week ? He's not even directly involved in the hockey side of things. He just manages the business side.

Not sure what that has to do with my post. If he's "not involved with the hockey side of things" then why is he making those comments?

Not really, but ok.

You've been living in a bubble if you think otherwise.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Main takeaway: Seguin carries the scoring load for this team because the rest of Nill's pylons can't do their job.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
nice game guys, very good goaltending from khudobin. comeau is funny but not in a good way, pretty frustrating player to watch. can he stay on his blades more than 5 sec without falling? was hoping for a nuke's goal. he looks engaged in every play but man, even i can put more power into a shot than this guy. miro is an all star, pleasure to my eyes.

Reactions: serp

Stevonidas

Wanna go pretty boy?
Jul 14, 2007
The Lone Star State
Laughing stock or not, nowhere have I read any column that is on Lites' or the management's side on this issue. He made himself look like an oblivious moron.
Oh no, Puck Daddy doesn't approve? :laugh:

The people whose opinions matter (read: Gaglardi) seem to agree with him, or he'd have been long gone before the Detroit game last weekend.

Edit:

Frankly, I find it refreshing and entertaining for management to rip players publicly. Embarrassment can often light a fire under player's asses.

And, last time I checked, Dallas is 3-0-1 since his comments.

Results matter. Outsider opinions like yours and mine don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->