GDT: [#42] Detroit Red Wings @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FSSW, ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Kivi over Dowling. Perfect.

Bones is a smart smart man, much better than that blender of a coach Monty who changed lines every 2 shifts.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I think they like to bring up a player and get him right into the game and team flow. When they signed Kivi, I thought they said he was a good bet to make it opening night. Didn't happen, but with some AHL time under his belt, it looks like they view him now as a more NHL ready option?

BTW, tried to switch out some later tickets I can't use for this game, may as well watch them while on the hot streak. Stars call this a premium game (tried to trade Toronto/Austin Matthews game when I will be out of town). That is either based on old rivalry and reputation or the number of Michiganders who typically fill the stadium when the Wings come, not their current record.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Was the kid wearing a modified Stars jersey or was it from a kids team in Dallas?

Couldn't fully see the logo because of the go pro.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
The Wings have 1 solid line and a bunch of placeholder washed up vets and AHL bums. Green needs to wake up

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Its crazy how we perform the same way every first period. Slow start, check. Penalty trouble, check.

Limp Dekes

Jun 27, 2019
Great kill and all around sequence on the goal. Roope is looking back to early season form. I assume he wasn't fully healthy coming back, but he's looking fantastic the past 4-5 games.

Reactions: Kcb12345
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad