Golf: 41st Ryder Cup. USA vs. Europe. September 30-October 2. Hazeltine.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
The crowd is a part of the RC and something you expect, but it feels worse than it has in awhile. Maybe in 4 years they will find something new to scream

Bummed I probably won't see Rafa dance now, but at least he and Pieters did well. I do hope Willett kicks his brother's ass.

And glad for DL3 since he won't be thrown under the bus this time. I was happy in 2012, but I felt really bad for him. Sometimes a C can only do so much and I felt he got a lot of unneeded blame.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You mean to tell me the Americans cliched the Ryder Cup with Lee Westwood in the shot as he blew a lead.

This is an absolutely shocking development

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
NgPIrrt.gif

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I thought this Ryder Cup was boring. Maybe its because USA was so much better than Europe that it wasn't even exciting.

Tiger is supposed to play though in two weeks, which is good news.

Elvis P

U aint nothin but a hound dog cryin all the time
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I believe the US Ryder Cup Board is not interested in winning. Instead of taking clutch Ryder Cup players, they force the Captain to take mostly top money winners from the PGA tour so the Captain is forced to take vets with mediocre Ryder Cup records such as the now retired Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson. Yes, I realize Phil was on this winning team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad