411 Mock I came across

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
I will never watch a Caps' game again if they pick Sanguinetti at #4. Wow, that was horrible. I'd like to know where this guy did his "research."

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
yotes4eva said:
who the heck is Riku Helenius, G??

i have never heard of him

You're kidding? Riku is probably the most talented goalie in the draft, and IMO and many others, the best goalie in the draft.

But this mock is dead awful.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
i guess somebody thinks Mueller is way overrated

Last edited:

David A. Rainer

Jun 10, 2002
Huntington Beach
profile.myspace.com
I was reminded through e-mail by a reader that the Maple Leafs selected Tuukka Rask in last year's NHL Entry Draft, which slipped my mind while doing my research. So, the pick of Bernier would not make very much sense here as they have far greater needs in the forward and defense department. A far better pick for them would likely be James Sheppard, LW)

Missed a huge step in your research, did ya?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Russian_fanatic said:
You're kidding? Riku is probably the most talented goalie in the draft, and IMO and many others, the best goalie in the draft.

Thats all fine and dandy but with LeNeveu and a stocked young D pool the yotes arent taking a freaking goalie top 10.

Rand

Oct 17, 2002
askme
Pogge and Rask are no longer enough, we need Bernier as well. Presumably Toronto plans to ice multiple goaltenders per game.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
How about this: If Peter Mueller slips past the 15th pick, I will personally trade up and draft him myself. If none of the lottery teams think he's good enough, I'll just pick him and hang out with him or something.

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
PhoPhan said:
How about this: If Peter Mueller slips past the 15th pick, I will personally trade up and draft him myself. If none of the lottery teams think he's good enough, I'll just pick him and hang out with him or something.
There's a reality show I'd watch, PhoPhan and Mueller, they could do special episode on how long Mueller spends (or doesn't spend) on his hair in the morning.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
-Peter Mueller! My boss is coming over for dinner, and I've burned the roast! Help me, Peter Mueller! How will I be able to make a good impression on him and land the O'Brien account now? Oh everything is ruined!

-Don't worry, I happen to be a master chef. I'll whip up some of my world famous Peter Mueller-burgers and everything will be A-OK! Don't you worry, good buddy!

yotes4eva

Jun 20, 2006
my bad it is just on any of the other mocks i have seen i havent really seen riku anywhere near the yotes pick. and i am new to this years draft

derbyfan

Nov 23, 2002
Visit site
That's pretty ****.
And I still don't see Carolina trading away Jack Johnson, unless something a hell of a lot better than just Jordan Staal is offered.
I like Staal alot, but I don't think he has the ceiling of Johnson.
I may eat my words one day, of course... :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->