GDT: [#41] New Jersey Devils at Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Carrick looked pretty bad against Montreal . Makes sense he sits again. Same with Ritchie . He just does nothing.

That fourth line looks fun . Hope it works out and stays together.

Reactions: Kcb12345

ItsBennGreat

Get Jamie Benn a Stanley Cup '19 campaign
Jan 29, 2018
Raleigh. NC
My New Year wish is that Jamie will shoot the puck from a distance that is not standing in front hoping for a tip in. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Breaking up Janmark - Hintz - Radulov is probably one of the dumbest things Monty has done this year. That line was flying, creating, all game long.

But no, gotta get Benn - Seguin to get carried by Radulov again.

Sure, Gurianov wasn't going but just throw a different winger up there.. Nichsuhkin, Carrick, Honka I don't care. It's Benn - Seguin they SHOULD create no matter who it is.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Breaking up Janmark - Hintz - Radulov is probably one of the dumbest things Monty has done this year. That line was flying, creating, all game long.

But no, gotta get Benn - Seguin to get carried by Radulov again.

Sure, Gurianov wasn't going but just throw a different winger up there.. Nichsuhkin, Carrick, Honka I don't care. It's Benn - Seguin they SHOULD create no matter who it is.

This is not something that happens.

Radulov is unable to score away from those two, just like those 2 are unable to produce away from him.
It's why they keep putting that line back together.
Nobody scores unless those 3 are on the ice together

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
This is not something that happens.

Radulov is unable to score away from those two, just like those 2 are unable to produce away from him.
It's why they keep putting that line back together.
Nobody scores unless those 3 are on the ice together

Do you have the stats on his production away from Benn and Seguin? Cause it certainly feels like he is the only one that gets anything done when on a separate line

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
"One of the Best team we've had in my tenure which includes the stanley cup winning team"

HAHAHAHAHA

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
On paper it should be one of the better teams from the "new-era" .. I mean we made playoffs with a fourth line of Ryan Garbutt and Vernon Fiddler.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I forgot how boring Stars vs Devils games always are. I mean Stars games in general are boring right now but against Columbus and against New Jersey they take it to another level

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
On paper it should be one of the better teams from the "new-era" .. I mean we made playoffs with a fourth line of Ryan Garbutt and Vernon Fiddler.

Remember in 13-14 when we relied on a line of Roussel-Eakin-Garbutt to be an integral part of the team, pretty sure they were our second line minutes wise behind Benn-Seguin-Nichushkin/Peverley

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Time for Gurianov to go back to the AHL.

Also, PP1 can't even get setup.. horse shit.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Gurianov needs to slow down a bit. I know speed is a huge part of his game but he needs to slow down just a bit and think things over before attempting them lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad