GDT: #41 | Jets @ Penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
IDK why they would let Makin "play though something". We have an abundance of centers and now is the time of the season to get healthy.

Makes no sense to me.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I don’t really know what people expected him to do with another 12 mins tonight.
seriously we all want him to succeed, it just looks more of an effort issue, he just does not seem to go full speed especially when he is like 3 feet from the puck he just stands and look, he really may be hampered by injury, he lacks thgat starting explosiveness

Reactions: Andy99

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
I still don't see how this is an ass workout :laugh:

Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I thought you did stuff like squats to get a butt.

It's just isolated. Same motion through a different range without having to load up so much weight on your shoulders.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
If you go to any gym, the new fad is to do workouts like this to work the butt. It's sad. So many goofy workouts being done for a butt.
Lol, I get a good laugh out of it.

Squats, reverse leg extensions/leg curls, and incline leg press, kick backs/donkey kicks will do wonders for the butt-challenged.

Reactions: BHD

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
What about Dumo/Letang and MP/Schultz? Leave the Pens' best d pair together and see if MP can take over Cole's role as Schultz's babysitter?
JJ should be the babysitter for Schultz. MP should play with Mattaa on the third pairing

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
IDK why they would let Makin "play though something". We have an abundance of centers and now is the time of the season to get healthy.

Makes no sense to me.

If the medical staff say there is no chance of further injury and playing won’t make any difference to the healing then there is not much that can be done, especially if Malkin wants to play.

Reactions: DegenX

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016

Makes no sense to me.

I still think ankle/knee. It's something affecting lower body strength.

Why play through it? No idea.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Malkin have a hand injury now? In what world can he not handle that puck? Shoulder again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad