GDT: #41 | Jets @ Penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillPrep

Jun 2, 2016
He was just on a UPMC commercial.
I saw and I upvoted your original cheering of his 'repping upmc'... I was just making a, apparently crappy, joke when you asked if he made the pass...

as a 'city' fan, Ive had plenty of time to develop a healthy hate/respect for him...

Reactions: td_ice

TheTang58

Nov 30, 2018
I wonder if long term we can pair MP with Letang and role Dumo and Schultz. That’d be huge.
What about Dumo/Letang and MP/Schultz? Leave the Pens' best d pair together and see if MP can take over Cole's role as Schultz's babysitter?

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I like how Jake stayed back on both those rushes. Don’t give these ****ers anything.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
If you go to any gym, the new fad is to do workouts like this to work the butt. It's sad. So many goofy workouts being done for a butt.

I still don't see how this is an ass workout :laugh:

Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I thought you did stuff like squats to get a butt.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
I saw and I upvoted your original cheering of his 'repping upmc'... I was just making a, apparently crappy, joke when you asked if he made the pass...

as a 'city' fan, Ive had plenty of time to develop a healthy hate/respect for him...
Aguero, one of my favorite players of all time. Love watching him.

Reactions: BillPrep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->