GDT: #41 | Jets @ Penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I'm from Winnipeg so I usually watch their games through a fan's lens - I'll try to look at them with an objective eye tonight.

Probably be screaming bloody murder by intermission.

They are the master at the extra shot after a hit, or even borderline late hits.
I expect there’ll be a lot running at Murray...let’s just hope JJ doesn’t push someone onto to him again and add to his misery....

The only guarantee is that JJ WILL do something stupid like that, lol.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Pens on their way to a 10+ game winning streak. Top-3 in the league by the TDL. Top-1 in the league by the playoffs. Top-GOAT in the league by July. Geno with 3 pts tonight, half this board disappears for a week.

Reactions: Still Apps

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Pens on their way to a 10+ game winning streak. Top-3 in the league by the TDL. Top-1 in the league by the playoffs. Top-GOAT in the league by July. Geno with 3 pts tonight, half this board disappears for a week.

Is... is it really you? Are you back!?

(love the name change)

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Can't wait to watch the excuses from the 2 or 3 posters here who feel Olli was carrying Riikola.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
It sure would be nice to have Pettersson and Riikola in the line-up all the time, the way it should be.

I don't enjoy secretly hoping for certain players to come down with minor ailments. They seem like good people.

Just seems ridiculous to remove Riikola and add Oleksiak back in or even keep Maatta in over Riikola. God damn, I hope Schultz heals at some inhuman pace so we never (hopefully) have to see Maatta and Oleksiak as regulars ever again.

Reactions: canadianguy77

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
My, my how you've changed ... your name, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad