GDT: #41 Halfwayto Paradise|Blue Jackets @ Panthers| 1/5/19|7:00 pm

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
A pull down, a pass and a goal. Great job by all including Dubi. Kudos to Seth.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Good win. Huge game by Dubi. Bob has to be better. I'd throw Korpi out to the wolves against TB and see what happens

Reactions: thebus88

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Great pass by Dubois. Congrats to Jones on tying Nash for the all time gwg in overtime in franchise history. Great game by Dubinsky. Nice to see some secondary scoring. Would have sucked if they lost after that tying goal.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Good win. Huge game by Dubi. Bob has to be better. I'd throw Korpi out to the wolves against TB and see what happens

start a goaltender that has a 3.34 GAA, .888 save percentage against a team that hasn’t lost a regulation game in the last 16?

sure.

last time Korpi faced Tampa he gave up 5 goals.. 4 at even strength.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I’m good with giving Korpi a shot. In any case we will need a stronger game to beat the Bolts.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
start a goaltender that has a 3.34 GAA, .888 save percentage against a team that hasn’t lost a regulation game in the last 16?

sure.

Well I keep hearing about how bad Bob is, and wasn't Korpisalo our starter in your mind at one point? See what he's got.

But in all seriousness. We're not winning that Tampa game in all likelihood. Give Bob a breather. Hell, with how he's played in the last two games Korpi might be the better option.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Well I keep hearing about how bad Bob is, and wasn't Korpisalo our starter in your mind at one point? See what he's got.

But in all seriousness. We're not winning that Tampa game in all likelihood. Give Bob a breather. Hell, with how he's played in the last two games Korpi might be the better option.

dude, every single time I bring up Korpi now, you bring that up. I admitted that my opinion on Korpi at the beginning of the year was entirely wrong, so why continue to bring it up? stop beating a dead horse, please.

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad