Speculation: 41 down, 41 whoa, is me to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Okay guys.......from here on out, what are your expectations for our Rangers? Personal wants, what the team needs, what you want in changes of our personnel (in coming and out going), call-ups, increased or decreased playing time of specific players and anything else I haven't outlined. Oh yeah, if you want.......throw in at the very end of your post what your prediction is.................... WHERE we will end up in the final standings. 1 through 31. Now, go for it!

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I will kick in my thoughts after about 20 or so posts. It's not my intention on monopolizing the obvious answers by going 1st. But, will have no problem confirming your awesome answers that surely........... MR. GORTON should seriously consider.

Sorry about poor timing here (right before game time vs Vegas.) So now, I will join you guys in gdt. We can do this later, or whenever.

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
Difficult to say our final draft position without knowing what we do at the TDL, although, we really do need to finish as low as is possible, this year in particular. Supplement our good looking draft last year and hopefully pick up that elite (C) player who we can really build around.

Still think, despite us looking dreadful these last three games, with Hank we won't finish dead last overall - then - there is the lottery factor. If any team deserves a rub of the green in that regard then it's us.

I think we finish somewhere like 4th overall, and then the lottery chips fall where they may.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad