GDT: #4 | Thu Oct 10| ANA @ PIT | 7pm EST PPG Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
To me, Marino makes Schultz expendable. You could get a very young forward on a very cheap contract opening 4million in cap. A foward with VALUE. If a team is a Schultz away from their run.... why not?

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
So far this season, would really like to see Petts move the puck better. Feels like everything gets rimmed up and out

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
These are 10000000% fios driven. Keep me posted. I'll let you know when i call tomorrow.
The last ad for me was for an energy company and when I switched the channel to the football game the ad wasn't there anymore. Then I went back to the pens game and the ad was still playing.

Idk.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Devils let Oilers tie it with 30 secs left. McDavid(3g 7a). NJ looking to get Lafrienere too? They are just gonna stick with adding no goaltender on purpose...smart. One more tank for Shero lol. Then sign Holtby

BillPrep

Jun 2, 2016
I really want to see him against the good teams. We're seeing a few starting next week. If he can look good (and make JJ look good) against them, then wow.

Will add this: There is NO excuse to even consider taking him out of the lineup. Unlike ZAR, he actually earned it.
#measwell...

and lafferty...this is the time...with all the injuries, there are no lofty expectations ...lets see what 'we' got...

Reactions: KIRK

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
One of the reasons I hate nhl coaches is how they all have favorites and whipping boys and they will bench the latter for the tiniest thing while letting the former make infinite boneheaded plays
I believe it is because most NHL coaches are former bottom 6 players who still have some resentment for rookies how have tons of talent while having a soft spot for “meat and potatoes” guys like themselves...

Reactions: madinsomniac

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Devils let Oilers tie it with 30 secs left. McDavid(3g 7a). NJ looking to get Lafrienere too? They are just gonna stick with adding no goaltender on purpose...smart. One more tank for Shero lol. Then sign Holtby

Sheeeeeeesh. Poor devils fans’ heads are gonna explode.

Ludwig120

Jun 15, 2019
I mean if you trade Schultz you can easily replace him with top 4 god tier defenseman Jack Johnson

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Left too much open down low there. Got away with it thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad