GDT: #4 | Thu Oct 10| ANA @ PIT | 7pm EST PPG Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Hey @ColePens, I told you minutes for Marino in another post. Just checked . . . it's him and Johnson and Dumo-Letang getting equal PK minutes. ES minutes for him and Johnson like 2 less than the other pairs. BUT, he's definitely being used more than I figured, especially in one this tight and in PK situations.

I really like the Paul Martin with a little more edge comparison. I definitely see it.

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
SO Zar takesss a lazy penalty at the worst time and then kahun is bench so he can play still. worthless

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Laff, to me, should be a player that doesn't leave. He look 10x better than ZAR>

But you know he will.

Guys like him and Marino. THAT is what they've been missing. They're not the end all and be all, but (a) they fit the formula that worked for us once and (b) you need the young legs, energy, and enthusiasm to keep coming in (that's a big thing that's been missing . . . think of all the kids who came up in 2016, then it got stale).

Reactions: John Titor

BillPrep

Jun 2, 2016
Hey @ColePens, I told you minutes for Marino in another post. Just checked . . . it's him and Johnson and Dumo-Letang getting equal PK minutes. ES minutes for him and Johnson like 2 less than the other pairs. BUT, he's definitely being used more than I figured, especially in one this tight and in PK situations.

I really like the Paul Martin with a little more edge comparison. I definitely see it.
Im impressed...but, imo, the most amazing thing about the kid, so far, is that he made jmfj look like not complete shit (I live in reality, and KNOW the truth...so dont go pissing on my parade...)

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Im impressed...but, imo, the most amazing thing about the kid, so far, is that he made jmfj look like not complete **** (I live in reality, and KNOW the truth...so dont go pissing on my parade...)

I really want to see him against the good teams. We're seeing a few starting next week. If he can look good (and make JJ look good) against them, then wow.

Will add this: There is NO excuse to even consider taking him out of the lineup. Unlike ZAR, he actually earned it.

Reactions: BillPrep

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
One of the reasons I hate nhl coaches is how they all have favorites and whipping boys and they will bench the latter for the tiniest thing while letting the former make infinite boneheaded plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->