GDT: #4 | Thu Oct 10| ANA @ PIT | 7pm EST PPG Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Season Opening Homestand Ends Tonight

:ducks2 at :pens

Anaheim rolls into town at 3 and 0 to face the Pens at 1 and 2.

I dunno what to even do here.
tenor.gif

Penguins Hail Mary Lines
Guentzel--Crosby--Simon
Kahun--McMann--Tanev
Aston-Reese--Blueger--Lafferty
Jarry traded the bum--Agozzino--Recchi

Dumoulin-Letang
Pettersson-Schultz
JohnBranson--Marino

Rutherford
Murray/DesmithJar

Ducks Magic Quackers Lines
Shore--Getzlaf--Kase
Rakell--Lundestrom--Silfverberg
Jones--Henrique--Terry
Ritchie--Grant--Rowney

Lindholm--Manson
Guhle--Fowler
Larsson--Del Zotto

Gibson
Miller​

I thought the Pens roster was terrible. Who the f*** are these guys on Anaheim? Yet they are tearing it up. Oh boy.

See y'all in the Rage Room after the game...

Let's
Go
Pens!

Last edited:

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
A group I'm going to see tomorrow in concert is making an appearance in Robinson at 6. I'd love to go but I'm going to the game instead.

Don't make me regret this, Pens.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Maybe we can get back on track, Gibson generally struggles in Pittsburgh

he’s on fire and ANA is playing solid D...with our lack of skill at forward, I’d say it’s more likely to end 3-0 for ANA...

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
At this point, I say we just embrace the team's role as spoilers. An abysmal team who trolls by stealing points occasionally. This next month will be more fun that way.

With the current situation, are we even favorites to beat Ottawa if we played them tonight? Not sure.

Today the 3-0-0 Ducks are coming to town. A chance to f*** things up. Let's set our expectations ridiculously low and laugh if the Pens get anything from this game. :thumbu:

he’s on fire and ANA is playing solid D...with our lack of skill at forward, I’d say it’s more likely to end 3-0 for ANA...

4-1 Ducks imo. Pens score on double deflection. However, someone gets hurt on the play so the celebration is tempered.

Slaaapshuter

May 10, 2015
Can't watch the game but would adjust my expectations to looking for (any) positive signs from call-ups and ignore most of everything else.

Reactions: Andy99

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Jarry and Recchi on the fourth line and Rutherford as the starting goalie. :laugh:

Thanks for the sad laugh @EightyOne

Hey, Jarry had a sweet empty netter goal the other [year]. Recchi wants to get ice level to see how modern PP should work.

Rutherford felt another goalie on roster was a smart move. Signed himself to a cool 6x6 contract. "Best goaltending corps since he's been with Pittsburgh."

Last edited:

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Hopefully they dig deep and yadda yadda... I dunno. Just looking for some positive signs here and there for this one and maybe some energy from some of the new faces. No expectations... just like Mick and Keef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->