Post-Game Talk: #4| Tampa Bay Lightning @ New York Islanders | September 13th | 3:00 PM | F/L 4-1

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
According to the thread in the Stanley cup playoffs section point is in. Didn’t see anything about Cizikas

I can’t imagine Point will be particularly useful even if he plays. You don’t recover to better than 50-75% from what appeared to be a groin issue that quickly.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
How we feeling about this game?

PS. Jets are horrible again

These games are rarely won by the team trailing 2-1. Tampa will play their best game since game 1 without a doubt. I have some optimism about the fact they got to Vasilievsky last game. He’s somewhat of a streaky goalie in that if you can put in a few on him you might be able to do it for several games

cavs

Nov 15, 2007
I can’t imagine Point will be particularly useful even if he plays. You don’t recover to better than 50-75% from what appeared to be a groin issue that quickly.

Couldn’t agree more. Sounds like a perfect time to make sure to finish every single check.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
Well at least we wont have to listen to all the Tampa fans whining excuses about not having Point and Killorn today regardless of the result.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Yeah, Point is probably in. Saw footage on Sportsnet. As I said in the other thread, whether he's in or out, NYI have to play better than last game. Cizikas is more likely out, judging by Trotz over the past 48 hours.

Just like Tampa took liberties with Nelson (which was dangerous, we are talking about the head), NYI does the same w/ Point (legally). Finish every check on everyone (legally), especially Point. If he's at 75%, get him down to 60, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->