NHL Entry Draft: 4 Rnd draft+offseason, Draft Started! Florida GM needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
With picks #52 & 53 the Calgary Flames are proud to select...
Gabriel Carlsson and Graham Knott!!

Sorry guys I was busy all day but will pm next gm now

AWSAA

Sep 8, 2003
^ That was the 54th pick for Mark Stuart. Confirmed.

54. :jets Vince Dunn

(1) 17 - Evgeny Svechnikov
(1) 23 - Daniel Sprong
(2) 54 - Vince Dunn

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
sorry for missing that couture trade (even with the two reminders) if you see any other's I missed PM me and I will update, I will make a new thread soon as we are almost at the 1000 limit, and will be updating the draft order through round 3 today weekend was super busy (if I ran one again I would most definitely update the draft order as trades happen rather than later) We will need a gm for florida as he is no longer with us after the outburst he caused and possibly arizona if phillypucks can't get back in.

In it to win it

May 16, 2015
With 55th pick in this year's NHL Entry Draft, the Nashville Predators are proud to select, from JYP-Akatemia Finland, Julius Nattinen

Will PM next GM.

SabresSociety

Jan 3, 2014
Looking for another top-4 Dman willing to part with Fleury with salary going with him the other way in the deal

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
Next gm has a couple hours left I belive, if nothing by then they will auto select Austin Wagner (unless I missed someone on css)

ikyan

Apr 29, 2014
Kingston
Timer needs to be reset for Florida. I was PMd, but Florida has the 57th pick. I traded it to them in the Jagr deal a while ago. That trade is shown on the 1st page, but not updated in draft list.

TheTriplets

May 18, 2015
Phillypucks doesnt own #58 any longer. No idea who he traded it to.

Commish, I really think you should keep better track of what's going on in your mock. I like it in general, but the first page kinda sucks. Not very accurate + many things miss/are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->