Post-Game Talk: (4) Providence Bruins vs (1) Charlotte Checkers - Providence eliminated

BruinsNetwork

Is he Boston Bruins property though?

Currently on a two-year AHL-contract that carries through next year. Guess he’s not technically Boston’s property, but that’s just a formality. There’s mutual interest and I think we’ll see him sign a contract with Boston next year— similar to Connor Clifton.

Reactions: bbfan419

BruinsNetwork

Thought Zboril was really good last night, for what it’s worth. He absolutely needed to clear the paint on one of the Charlotte goals, but he was good. Very physically, too.

BruinsNetwork

Charlotte gets 30-goal Saarela back according to Sara Civ (excellent follow even though she covers Carolina now) on Twitter. Not sure if he’ll be in today or not, though.

BruinsHockey

Jun 9, 2008
Rhode Island
Interested to see if they swap goalies like they have most of the year. Zane has given up 4 or more goals 4 of his last 5 starts. Dan Vlader has won 5 of his last 6 games.

Refs: Ryan Jenken 4-1 Furman South 1-0

BruinsHockey

Jun 9, 2008
Rhode Island
End of One. 2-0 Bruins

Shots 9-6 Bruins

Dan Vlader 6/6
Alex Nedeljkovic 7/9

PP 1/1 PK 1/1

Cooper Zech (2nd) (Szwarz and Carey) PP
Jack Studnicka (1st) (Stempniak and Fitzgerald)

BruinsHockey

Jun 9, 2008
Rhode Island
Bruins give up PP goal with a little over 2min left in the 2nd and than Vlader gets beat on a wraparound with under a min.

End of two 2-2

Shots 20-20

Vlader 12/14 (18/20)
Nedeljkovic 11/11 (18/20)

PP 1/3
PK 2/3

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
studnicka apparently just made a great play to set up the go ahead goal halfway through the 3rd

BruinsHockey

Jun 9, 2008
Rhode Island
Fin 4-2 Bruins

Shots 32-27 Bruins

Dan Vlader (7/7) 25/27
Alex Nedeljkovic (10/11) 28/31

PP 1/5
PK 1/2

*** Dan Renouf (G)
** Jack Studnicka (G A)
* Peter Cehlarik (GWG)

Switch 2 and 1. Studnicka was all over the ice his pass to Cehlarik was highlite material.

Reactions: Selke37

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Vladar should start from here on out.

Smith apparently got hurt. Didn’t play after period one.

Uh-no is not hurt. He’s just not that good.

Big Jack Stud settling in very nicely after a shaky game one.

Breen scares the living shit out of everyone on the Checkers. He scares the shit out of me in our zone.

Charlotte leads the league in whining. Their coach is a dope who argued the most obvious too many men on the ice call in hockey history. And Carrick is a dirtbag. Get a haircut you creep.

I think this goes 5.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Vladar should start from here on out.

Smith apparently got hurt. Didn’t play after period one.

Uh-no is not hurt. He’s just not that good.

Big Jack Stud settling in very nicely after a shaky game one.

Breen scares the living **** out of everyone on the Checkers. He scares the **** out of me in our zone.

Charlotte leads the league in whining. Their coach is a dope who argued the most obvious too many men on the ice call in hockey history. And Carrick is a dirtbag. Get a haircut you creep.

I think this goes 5.

What aren't you seeing with Urho? I don't attend a lot of games but the ones I've been to, he always stands out.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
What aren't you seeing with Urho? I don't attend a lot of games but the ones I've been to, he always stands out.

He stands out to me as making a lot of poor decisions passing. He also gets beat ahead of the play way too much for someone who is supposedly future elite defenseman talent.

All I’m saying is the people here who casually toss around him “getting a look in Boston” during the playoffs are fooling themselves. He needs another full season in the AHL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spooner st

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
The timing of it? In other words, because it was crunch time, you can basically cheat?

Bleep them. Go watch some NASCAR.

I had a lot of fun yelling "Charlotte sucks" for some reason. :nod:

Reactions: BruinsHockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad