Post-Game Talk: (4) Providence Bruins vs (1) Charlotte Checkers - Providence eliminated

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Have to square away the D before tomorrow
I'll miss the game , will watch on Monday
Happy Easter everyone

BruinsHockey

Jun 9, 2008
Rhode Island
Final 5-4 Charlotte (Game 1)

Shots 27-23 Checkers

Zane McIntyre 5/6 (22/27)
Alex Nedeljkovic 5/6 (19/23)

PP 1/5
PK 4/5

*** Jordan Szwarz (G A)
** Morgan Geekie (2G)
* Bobby Sanguinetti (GWG)

Szwarz should have 2G as the one the AHL credits to Carey never looks like it touches him

BruinsNetwork

How did Senyshyn look?

Looked good. It’s easier to appreciate him live and in person because you can see things the feed doesn’t pick up.

For instance, he’s great along the boards and really strong in battles. He’s got a knack for winning the puck in a board-battle or tying it up, then flinging it out toward the circle for a teammate breaking out.

He does a lot of dirty work and heavy lifting, so I think he deserves a lot of credit, actually.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Looked good. It’s easier to appreciate him live and in person because you can see things the feed doesn’t pick up.

For instance, he’s great along the boards and really strong in battles. He’s got a knack for winning the puck in a board-battle or tying it up, then flinging it out toward the circle for a teammate breaking out.

He does a lot of dirty work and heavy lifting, so I think he deserves a lot of credit, actually.

Sounds exactly like a player the Bruins could use.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Is Zech like a hybrid of Grz and Krug?

that end to end goal was filthy
Right now more Grz than Krug, very small sample size to go on,13 pro games,20 years old but I have the same tingle in my leg that I had for Kuhlman and Clifton for this guy,he has "It"

Reactions: rocketdan9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad