GDT: #4| New York Islanders @ Chicago Blawkhawks| October 11 | 8PM | F/L 2-3

Space Herpe

Arch Duke of Raleigh
Aug 29, 2008
Are games usually on a 20 second (or so) delay?

After all, we're going to have Clutterbuck and Butch Goring in the same building at the same time...

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
Nice GDT MM!

I take it someone ascii'd you to change some things?

Tell them to pound DOS.

Poulin is in net. Bottle of bourbon it is. Every time he gives up a rebound or can't glove a shot - DRINK.

Islesin93*

Jan 29, 2008
is Capuano kidding starting Poulin, is he basically seeing this game as a loss and he wants Nabby to get some rest

bvon44

Jul 3, 2006
Long Island
is Capuano kidding starting Poulin, is he basically seeing this game as a loss and he wants Nabby to get some rest

Making sure they have the better goalie in for tomorrow, to better the odds for two points. Chicago is doing the same thing with Khabby tonight and Crawford vs Buffalo tomorrow.

Islesin93*

Jan 29, 2008
I am at the game and you can tell the Isles have a look of defeat on them, probbaly know they have no chance to win, thanks for forfeiting the game Cappy

kk

diehard NYI/WPG fan
Jun 29, 2007
Taiwan (from Manitoba)
Making sure they have the better goalie in for tomorrow, to better the odds for two points. Chicago is doing the same thing with Khabby tonight and Crawford vs Buffalo tomorrow.
You think Chicago views Buffalo as a better team than the Isles right now? I doubt that.

Islesin93*

Jan 29, 2008

yes but the Blackhawks are the Stanley Cup Champs, they could have Glen Healy starting for them and they would still be favorites

thanks for forfeiting the game Cappy

bvon44

Jul 3, 2006
Long Island
You think Chicago views Buffalo as a better team than the Isles right now? I doubt that.

You've got me backwards, both teams are playing the weaker goalie against the stronger team to better the odds that they win against the weaker team.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
LOL, NHL on the Fly guys just had a 2 minute rant about us letting Boyes walk after he scored a goal, did they SEE this guy play or just see he was 10-25-35?

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
I am at the game and you can tell the Isles have a look of defeat on them, probbaly know they have no chance to win, thanks for forfeiting the game Cappy

yes but the Blackhawks are the Stanley Cup Champs, they could have Glen Healy starting for them and they would still be favorites

thanks for forfeiting the game Cappy

LOL.... :laugh:

Come on man.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
How could such a big market like Chicago have such disgraceful announcers for two of their biggest sports teams in the Hawks and Sox?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->