U20: 4 Nations tournament in Vierumäki, FIN 24-26 aug

Discussion in 'International Tournaments' started by Hockeyfrilla, Aug 14, 2017.

1. We're aware of an issue with double posting and people are working to fix it. Here's how to avoid it: AFTER YOU HIT THE REPLY/POST BUTTON AND THE TIMER BAND ON THE TOP RIGHT STOPS, ASSUME IT POSTED. DO NOT HIT THE REPLY BUTTON AGAIN. Reload the page and your post will be there. If you are worried about losing the post content, copy it first.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ijuka

ijuka Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 1,200,000
    Well, Finland won 6-1 all of a sudden, after a bad start and me thinking "well here we go again". A nice change of pace.

2. MaxV

MaxV Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 1,200,000
    Electrical Engineer
    Russia wins in OT 6-5. Manukyan and Kayumov both with 2-goal games, Kayumov also assisted on Maltsev's OT goal.

This tiny Armenian guy sure is making a case for himself. Not a bad tournament for him.

I still doubt he makes it, there are a lot of good options at forward for this generation.

EDIT: I just noticed that Czechs actually won the tournament despite losing the game. Both teams finished with 7 points, but Czechs had more regulation wins and better goal-differential. Very good showing for them.