TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
Here’s the lines guys:

upload_2018-8-24_12-42-49.jpeg

Wings4Life

Apr 11, 2007
Ov Steamrolls Jagr!
I did mention on this board that people shouldn't overlook Leufvenius for Sweden. He's a 6'2" 220lb power forward who causes all sorts of havoc in the corners and in front of the net. Has 2 assists so far in his first NT game of the season.

Reactions: Hockeyfrilla

Wings4Life

Apr 11, 2007
Ov Steamrolls Jagr!
Surprised that this "B" version of the Swedish U20 team made it look easy. Standouts for me were Holmberg, Leufvenius, Södergran, and Jesper Eliasson. Finns can take solace in the fact that there are still over 4 months to go before the WJC's roll around, and that they too were not playing their full WJC roster.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Surprised that this "B" version of the Swedish U20 team made it look easy. Standouts for me were Holmberg, Leufvenius, Södergran, and Jesper Eliasson. Finns can take solace in the fact that there are still over 4 months to go before the WJC's roll around, and that they too were not playing their full WJC roster.

Russia doesn't have all its best players too, it has Kravtsov, who's the best Russian U20 player (save Svechnikov), though.

Reactions: Wings4Life

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
Russia beat Finland 3-2 and won the tournament. Kravtsov with primary assist and denied penalty shot.

RUS goalie saved them against SWE. Sweden was overall the best team in this tournament

Nils Höglander best player of the tournament...wins the scoring race aswell

Last edited:

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Well, glad the tournament is over. The only positive was Michal Teply perfomace. The new jerseys are sure not bringing any luck. Also, how do you get outshot like 20:2 in the last period when you have 1:2 lead is beyond me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad