Kit @ Gue 7:30pm

Sun. Mar. 31
Gue @ Kit 6pm

Tues. Apr. 2
Kit @ Gue 7pm

Last edited:

Ward Cornell

Dec 22, 2007
On paper it should be Guelph in 5 (tops) but there are just certain teams that just have another team number. London has Kitcheners number and Soo has London's number.
If the Rangers win this series their MVP may not get any points........ Mike Petizian. He's the type of player that seems to get the other team off their gameplan and take cheap penalties. The Rangers strength by far is their power play. Not sure what I've seen from Guelph that they can turn down an invitation to be undisciplined.

Guelph in 4!

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
This comes down to Ranger goaltending and Storm discipline.

Both will have their ups and downs.

Guelph in 6.

LR8

Mar 8, 2018
On paper it should be Guelph in 5 (tops) but there are just certain teams that just have another team number. London has Kitcheners number and Soo has London's number.
If the Rangers win this series their MVP may not get any points........ Mike Petizian. He's the type of player that seems to get the other team off their gameplan and take cheap penalties. The Rangers strength by far is their power play. Not sure what I've seen from Guelph that they can turn down an invitation to be undisciplined.

Guelph in

LR8

Mar 8, 2018
Ward - very disjointed post.

Guelph should win in 5 or 6 but I think combination of better than record rangers and poor chemistry on Guelph and goalie??? Still too much talent, storm in 7

OSA

Jun 11, 2011
I think Guelph’s inconsistency could cause this series to be a lot closer than it ought to be.....even going 7.

Funnily though, the battle the Rangers could give the Storm might be a what gets the Guelph train moving....all the way to a Championship

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad