4 goal game for David Pastrnak

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Pastrnak is just so much fun. Him and Marchand are two of the most entertaining players in the league and whether you cheer for the Bruins or not, watching that line is just exciting very pretty hockey to watch while also getting to really appreciate everything Bergeron brings.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Ya, it's Columbus Day in the U.S. so a lot of unions and gov't employees and schools get the long weekend
In Canada it's Thanksgiving weekend

Sad part is that I live in the US and completely forgot about Columbus Day.

Man would I love to have today off. I foolishly drank for the Steelers game last night. I feel like a slug today.

Reactions: rfournier103

novon04

Dec 21, 2011
It's been a great battle but I think this gives him the edge over Nylander for now.
tumblr_nbt2669CZn1tgioido8_r2_250.gifv

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
In what league would you ever need to drop Pastrnak? Is this a one person league?

It's Martin Biron. Have you seen him on some of these hockey broadcasts? I think he's taken too many slapshots to the head. He probably thinks Joe Thornton is still the best player in hockey.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Very skilled kid offensively, creative in a similar way Marchand is but not as good defensively. he can put up numbers and make the rare body check. Wish I could have watched today but I had to work, listened to the game but not the same.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
I haven't even heard about this guy before. That's impressive for him to get this many goals, congrats!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad