4 goal game for David Pastrnak

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
if he's not destroying me through versing the leafs he's destroying me when I verse him in fantasy smfh

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2013
QC
First time I saw Pastrnak I thought to myself, this guy is Patrik Elias Jr.
He doesn't have the 2 way ability Elias had, I really don't think there's a Czech comparable to Pastrnak, nobody had the pure scoring ability of Pastrnak (obviously Jagr but he scored in a very different way).

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
He doesn't have the 2 way ability Elias had, I really don't think there's a Czech comparable to Pastrnak, nobody had the pure scoring ability of Pastrnak (obviously Jagr but he scored in a very different way).
Pastrnak is one of the most purely skilled players I've ever seen, and he has a penchant to try things that are more creative in terms of dangling. He's high risk-high reward to some degree but it works with the line he's on. The two-way game isn't there though.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Pastrnak is one of the most purely skilled players I've ever seen, and he has a penchant to try things that are more creative in terms of dangling. He's high risk-high reward to some degree but it works with the line he's on. The two-way game isn't there though.
That's the thing and the reason why he and Marchand (another audacious dangler) have blossomed offebsivy the last four years or so. They have Patrice Bergeron on their line to nullify any mistake they made. Since they had freedom to experiment since Cassidy took over, they've learned which moves work and which don't and have become 30+ scorers.

Reactions: rfournier103

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
I’m so lost. There’s a couple games this afternoon. Is it a holiday or something? Lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad