Post-Game Talk: #4| Florida Panthers @ New York Islanders | August 7th | 12:00 PM | F/W 5-1

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
I guess another dogshit pass there by Bailey.. first line has been invisible and our fans still giving Bailey a hard time.. oh well

Eh, I'm a Bailey supporter and I think people miss all the subtle plays he does. His play on the boards, his positioning in transition, etc. But he just hasn't been good at those things this series. I don't look at point totals when it comes to Bailey because I think he does other stuff well. But too often this series he's making high skill plays that don't pan out when he just needs some hard-nosing.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
we can agree to disagree. that line has been our best this series and Bailey has upped his game.. agree his board play is the weakest aspect but have seen him work and wins some pucks there as well.

He has made some good passes. I didn't say EVERY pass was bad. But there's been a lot of weak stuff too; in very inopportune moments.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
Eh, I'm a Bailey supporter and I think people miss all the subtle plays he does. His play on the boards, his positioning in transition, etc. But he just hasn't been good at those things this series. I don't look at point totals when it comes to Bailey because I think he does other stuff well. But too often this series he's making high skill plays that don't pan out when he just needs some hard-nosing.

fair enough.. maybe you have seen a bit of what I havent , as long as we win I will be happy.

Reactions: 13th Floor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad