Post-Game Talk: #4| Florida Panthers @ New York Islanders | August 7th | 12:00 PM | F/W 5-1

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
Man, Bailey has really been dogshit this series. I like the player, but my god, he has not been good.

really?? I guess we have been watching different series.. 2 turnovers this game so rough start but prior games he has been solid setting up beau often and nice clears of the zone on D..

Jethro

Another relic...
Oct 9, 2015
S. Florida
Bailey is this team's Billy Harris...fan "favorite" that needs to be sacrificed (unprotected/traded) for the greater good.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
really?? I guess we have been watching different series.. 2 turnovers this game so rough start but prior games he has been solid setting up beau often and nice clears of the zone on D..

He's been terrible on the boards, but then again, that was always the weakest aspect of his game. A lot of soft plays too, and not just in the physical dept. Lots of soft/wishful passes that don't reach their intended destination and a lot of soft clears. But again, the soft clears are an indication of his weak board play.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Man, Bailey has really been dogshit this series. I like the player, but my god, he has not been good.

Yup. All the characteristics you want from a player during playoff hockey, starting with raising your game and grit, Bailey doesn't have.

Nice guy, but cannot wait until he's gone.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island

I guess another dogshit pass there by Bailey.. first line has been invisible and our fans still giving Bailey a hard time.. oh well

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
He's been terrible on the boards, but then again, that was always the weakest aspect of his game. A lot of soft plays too, and not just in the physical dept. Lots of soft/wishful passes that don't reach their intended destination and a lot of soft clears. But again, the soft clears are an indication of his weak board play.

we can agree to disagree. that line has been our best this series and Bailey has upped his game.. agree his board play is the weakest aspect but have seen him work and wins some pucks there as well.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Lost power 15 minutes ago so I'm in my car listening to the game. They're doing work down the street and some idiot probably cut a wire. I finally have a cell signal. So annoyed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->