GDT: #4 - || Devils @ Canucks || Tuesday 10/8/13. 10pm est || "Return of the Ginger"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Yep, I am starting to warm to the idea of Firing Deboer more and more

Last straw would be in Marty constantly playing over Cory

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

Thank the Lord Jesus Lou

Fayne is playing. Aslong as Larsson isnt sitting ....

At this point, I don't care if Larsson misses a couple of games in favour of icing Fayne.

Like I said, it might open the eyes of our coaching staff that Fayne is a wayyyyy better option over #28 or Harrold and please, this entire BS of having a righty paired with a lefty has to go.

Two right handed shots would be a better option over #28 and a righty. Just play our best players, like that we won't want to fire the coach if ever we continue to blow.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Carter hasn't really been playing amazing either, and you need to sub a winger to get Olesz in so that is whatever.

Fayne in, Larsson out...ya...ummmmmmm...wtf?

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
At this point, I don't care if Larsson misses a couple of games in favour of icing Fayne.

Like I said, it might open the eyes of our coaching staff that Fayne is a wayyyyy better option over #28 or Harrold and please, this entire BS of having a righty paired with a lefty has to go.

Two right handed shots would be a better option over #28 and a righty. Just play our best players, like that we won't want to fire the coach if ever we continue to blow.

Or or orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

He could permanently relegate Adam to the bench.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

The evaluation of Larsson is as brutal, if not more, then the evaluation DeBoer constantly makes with his 3rd pairing duo.

To me, Larsson isn't getting knocked around by this board cause we don't want to badmouth our previous 5th overall pick since it would crush our expectations of him ever turning into that #1 stud we all wanted him to be when Lou called out his name at the draft.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
if Larsson walks at the first opportunity I wouldnt even blame him. or Fayne

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yep, I am starting to warm to the idea of Firing Deboer more and more

Last straw would be in Marty constantly playing over Cory

I'm sure Marty is on the veteran entitlement program too. Cory isn't a young, young guy. He's just a year older than Fayne though, so I can see him paying an extra long time for mistakes.

Bold prediction. We see Marty in both Calgary and Winnipeg. Especially if Cory doesn't do particularly well/defense plays like a liability in front of him.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Well Fayne is free, hopefully he stays in the lineup for good now.

What does Pete see in Harrold? I get the not sitting Volch because he is a Vet and his contract is gigantic. I hate it, but I get it.

What in the hell has Harrold shown that he deserves to play over Fayne or Larrson?

The Great Dame

Goose will be loose
Jan 3, 2008
NJ
Please trade Larsson if were not gonna fire ******* Deboer, it's a shame to waste such a good young talent like Adam and kill his confidence. Get something while he's got value

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

Well Fayne is free, hopefully he stays in the lineup for good now.

What does Pete see in Harrold? I get the not sitting Volch because he is a Vet and his contract is gigantic. I hate it, but I get it.

What in the hell has Harrold shown that he deserves to play over Fayne or Larrson?

I'm not directing this comment at you personnaly... but that right there has to be the dumbest reason as to why a player is in a lineup. At the end of the day, our coaching staff has to give their 20 players the best chance of racking up a "W" and there's no way to convince me that DeBoer is doing that by playing #28 over anyone we have on our roster ATM, even Harrold.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Please trade Larsson if were not gonna fire ******* Deboer, it's a shame to waste such a good young talent like Adam and kill his confidence. Get something while he's got value

Hopefully it's for a 35 year old, and preferably a borderline washed up player. A Deboer/Stevens favorite.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm not directing this comment at you personnaly... but that right there has to be the dumbest reason as to why a player is in a lineup. At the end of the day, our coaching staff has to give their 20 players the best chance of racking up a "W" and there's no way to convince me that DeBoer is doing that by playing #28 over anyone we have on our roster ATM, even Harrold.

I totally agree with you, but I my guess is that is what is going on. I can't think of another reason why Volch is apparently immune to being benched. He must be afraid of locker room fall out for some reason, or maybe he has orders from on high not to sit him because of his big stupid contract. Maybe Pete is just really blind and doesn't see how bad Volch really is.

I don't get it at all, but I've come to accept that Volch is going to play as long as he is here. So if the traffic kone is immune Harrold is next on the list to bench.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Larsson hasn't looked great

But we can't have a young player sitting over an overpaid washed up defensemen or a fringe defensemen, both of whom have been no better than Larsson

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
lars_zps3b9e6052.jpg~original

You seem upset...

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Kremlin Kone was benched last year a couple times. He also had his ice time cut on Friday night after poor play. He also constantly see the lowest on ice totals of any defenseman on the team. He gets less ice time than half the forwards for gods sake. Deboer KNOWS that he's BAD. Why he doesn't have the balls to bench him now, I don't know?

One of The worst things that happened this offseason (Possibly as bad as Kovalchuk leaving) is the fact we didn't buy out this useless sack of ****. Can't wait until next Summer when we buy this BRUTAL player out, and he goes struggles to find NHL work and departs for Russia.

I've had it with zee Kremlin Kone.

DevilChuk*

Larsson out for Fayne?

by god Deboer what are you doing

even more shocked Lou is allowing him to continue to do this to Larsson when Lou knows how important Adam is to the future of this team.

not the way to develop a youngster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->