GDT: #4 - || Devils @ Canucks || Tuesday 10/8/13. 10pm est || "Return of the Ginger"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
tonights lines

Volchenkov - Salvador - Harrold
Sestito - Pelley - Janssen
(all forwards double shifted)

Traffic Cone - Bag Of Sand
#1 Coach Mug - a USB Stick
Rangers Fan - Playing Card Pyramid

Schneider (2 sticks, no glove)
That defense just might actually be an upgrade.:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Stop stealing my lines........... You stealer you :rant:

Honestly I didn't even see you had commented on it until after I posted it.

We've both come to the same conclusion though.:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Chere said he is . Which prompted me to look about 1-2 hours back in TG posted anything

I wonder how Chere knows that. Must have overheard the coaches talking to Fayne about it in the morning skate.

''Alright Mark, you're gonna play tonight. But if we see any of this or that, you're out again. Right back upstairs you go. If we see any irresponsible play like Volchenkov getting coned or turning the puck over, you'll be back upstairs eating swedish meatballs with Teds and Yayo.''

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
lool

Our top 5 pick defenseman just had his best game of the season let's scratch him

And the fact Carter got scratched over Gionta hahhahah

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
oh FFS

Larsson out

WTF. Olesz in for Carter .....

I like Gio more than most people here. Hell, I had the guy as my avatar for much of last season.

The fact that he's in but Carter is out, shows me that Dumbeor actually thinks Gio is a great center. You could easily move Carter to center, and put Olesz on the wing.

Or is this Dave Barr's decision?:laugh:

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
You guys are acting as if Larsson has been any good..

Larsson played well in the last game. And it doesn't matter anyway you play your top 5 pick because he is way more important than Harrold, Volchenkov and whoever else.

I can't wait to see who they scratch when they call Merrill and Gelinas up.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
You guys are acting as if Larsson has been any good..

larsson was not as bad as harrold and volch were yesterday.

the point is larsson is still young, and harrold and volch are considered "vets." the vets get the benefit of the doubt all the time. Deboer does the **** repeatedly.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
this is hilarious. how in the world do both volch and harrold play over larsson

It's called the ''Pete Deboer entitlement program''. Forgive me for using such a hackneyed political term. It's what I've been calling it ever since.

If you're a vet and are on an expensive contract, you get preferential treatment. No accountability at all whatsoever. Unacceptable play? Nope, you're entitled to do it and stay in the lineup with no consequences or accountability for your actions. First youngster who commits a costly mistake goes upstairs. Hell, the young guys might even pay for the mistakes of some of the entitled vets. I think maybe it should be called the ''Deboer/Stevens'' program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->