GDT: #4 - || Devils @ Canucks || Tuesday 10/8/13. 10pm est || "Return of the Ginger"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
We needed something...

luuuu_zpsc821560a.jpg~original

jP6ppma.jpg

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm alright with no changes on forward, but Fayne absolutely needs to be in the lineup.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
What the world needs now, is Fayne, Mark Fayyyyne

It's the only thiiing, that there's just.... too little of!

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

Just win... and remove #28 from our lineup. As a matter of fact, even if we lose and Pete removes #28 from our lineup, I'll be as happy.

At least it'll show that he's not a complete dummy when icing the best possible lineup.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 3m

Schneider, Larsson, Fayne, Olesz, Josefson, Bernier, Carter, Tedenby only Devils skating this morning.

pleeeease play them

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Schneider, Larsson, Fayne, Olesz, Josefson, Bernier, Carter, Tedenby only Devils skating this morning.

Am thinking this means Fayne out again. Possibly not though. Larsson, Bernier, Carter, are skating also, and they've been in the lineup.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
I don't think its an indication of anything.

Sorta worried about this game at this point. Staying up late for disappointing play is never the best.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

Sit Larsson and play Fayne if DeBoer has a hard on for Harrold and #28.

We need Fayne in the lineup over any of those 3 players mentionned above. If Fayne can actually remind our coaching staff that he's our 2nd or 3rd best d-men, I don't care if it means benching Larsson for a game or two.

That might remind DeBoer why he used him as often as he did the past 2 years. If that happens, I don't see how he can remove Fayne from our lineup over one of 3rd pairing guy. The only downside in all of this is that Larsson will ride the pine, ****ing up his progress more so then it already has been.

#28 must have some naked pictures of Lou and DeBoer cause there's just no justification as to why this sack of **** is still with us today.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Sit Larsson and play Fayne if DeBoer has a hard on for Harrold and #28.

We need Fayne in the lineup over any of those 3 players mentionned above. If Fayne can actually remind our coaching staff that he's our 2nd or 3rd best d-men, I don't care if it means benching Larsson for a game or two.

There is no way the fans know and they don't, there has to be some reason.

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013

Am thinking this means Fayne out again. Possibly not though. Larsson, Bernier, Carter, are skating also, and they've been in the lineup.

Pete is genius

Benching Cory for Marty
Calling up Cam, Pelley.
SItting Larsson, Fayne, Olesz, Josefson, Bernier, Carter, Teddy

Running with Cam and Pelley double shifting along with Gionta triple shifting and the same D minus Larsson. He eliminated his problem.

Plan the parade.

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
<--- Cannot wait until it's announced that Josefson is starting for Loktionov, Olesz for Ryder, and Tedenby for Brunner.

So much fuuuun.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
someone posted something about stevens having more say in the roster than we thought and i'm starting to think there's some truth to that. pete never benched fayne until he came around. either that or it's robinson leaving that is the difference. either way i agree, there's no way pete is just blind to the fact that our d isn't getting it done, there has to be something more to the story.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Man I love these late night games.. I can take my time at the gym, prepare a good dinner, take a relaxing walk, and then stay up late watching hockey

Just please, pleeeeeease win!

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
tonights lines

Volchenkov - Salvador - Harrold
Sestito - Pelley - Janssen
(all forwards double shifted)

Traffic Cone - Bag Of Sand
#1 Coach Mug - a USB Stick
Rangers Fan - Playing Card Pyramid