GDT: #4 - || Devils @ Canucks || PART II

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
hahahaha yes! They're playing a 200 cap room in Brooklyn on Friday. Sold out in 2 mins unfortunately :cry: But I have seen them twice already this year so it's cool

I haven't gotten to see them yet.:(

My buddy is friends with Sammy and Porcell and they plan on playing out more over the next year.

I'm hoping to see Into Another at Starland if I'm up around Christmas though!

I blew a gasket last night when PDB didnt call a timeout after Edmonton's 2nd or 3rd goal. Turns out he had called his timeout in the 2nd period after an icing. Never mentioned by the clueless two-some that do the games. I've been sick of Chico Resch for years. But Cangelosi is really getting on my ****ing nerves.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
What game are you watching?

I see a guy who makes awful pinches, consistently blows assignments down low, doesn't understand the fundamentals of transition coverage, gets physically bullied in the corners because of his small size, and makes a mistake every time the puck isn't on his stick.

The only thing he knows how to do is attack open ice in the offensive zone when he's got the puck at the blue line, something that shouldn't be praiseworthy but unfortunately is on this team.

Yeah, I've seen almost none of that. Neither does the coaching staff given he has #4 minutes on this team. To be clear, NONE of the Devils D have been very good this year, not a single one of them. But he's been fine considering the collective, and better than most IMO, again, all things being equal.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Start of the 3rd actually looks like they are trying now.
First two periods looked like everyone was gliding and going through the motions.
Maybe Deboer lit a fire under their arses and let them know they were very lucky to be tied at two after two periods and have a chance to,pick up a much needed point if they bust their tails off and manage to steal a point or two.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm trying to figure out if this is our real PP, or is it because the Canucks have killed off all their penalties this year?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I blew a gasket last night when PDB didnt call a timeout after Edmonton's 2nd or 3rd goal. Turns out he had called his timeout in the 2nd period after an icing. Never mentioned by the clueless two-some that do the games. I've been sick of Chico Resch for years. But Cangelosi is really getting on my ****ing nerves.

Actually he didn't, he called it late in the third. There was some confusion because NHL.com had it as our timeout but it wasn't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->