GDT: 4/9/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Ottawa vs Tampa Bay

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Lol same, I laughed at the part where the guy said Tampa justifying the call and that the announcers were so bias and tough to get through.

LOL. Main board is hilarious.

The guy who said that was from Boston, so assuming he's a Boston fan, he gets to say ****-all about homer announcing. A true case of look who's calling the kettle black.

Also, he called the Isles announcers homers, which, I've never heard them do anything BUT talk about the team they're playing.

str8shooter

Apr 7, 2013
We should all comment on the whining by fans of other teams on the main board. But it cannot be merely standard trolling. We must create posts that are dripping with such great sarcasm, so often, that we are no longer sure when we're being sarcastic.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
We should all comment on the whining by fans of other teams on the main board. But it cannot be merely standard trolling. We must create posts that are dripping with such great sarcasm, so often, that we are no longer sure when we're being sarcastic.

We did that with one thread, trying to reverse a jinx put on us earlier this season. Anyone remember that one?

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I love the main boards. I usually find one thread a month where I will just incessantly post and eventually get an infraction for something no worse than another poster said to me. Good stuff.

You seem like a popular guy out there :laugh:

I recall seeing a comment on a trade proposal thread I was reading once along the lines of "Im just waiting for IdealisticSniper to come in here and say how horrible this is for Tampa."

You have a reputation, my friend. Use your powers wisely.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
That main board chaos was some good old-fashioned family fun. Well done everyone, crisis averted.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
It looks like Ovi's goal from tonight was tipped by MoJo. Don't know if the NHL will change the scoring on it, but if nothing else we have an excuse if Stammer loses the Rocket by 1.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
I'm sorry, I just had to point this out right now in case I forgot about it tomorrow. How strange.

I wonder what it feels like to have a full team of players who like to play hockey...

As soon as I say it..LOL

Name other players you'd like to see off the ice too.

I thought you (stryfe) had said something about you wanted Labrie to be scratched tonight, but that turned out to be TampaBayTrio. So I said name other players you want off the ice, after he had scored. Them TP said Stamkos, and then he scores much later.

:laugh:

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
I'm sorry, I just had to point this out right now in case I forgot about it tomorrow. How strange.

I thought you (stryfe) had said something about you wanted Labrie to be scratched tonight, but that turned out to be TampaBayTrio. So I said name other players you want off the ice, after he had scored. Them TP said Stamkos, and then he scores much later.

:laugh:

Clearly, I was pulling the reverse jinx ;)

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Having a good time posting on the main board. Join in on the fun with the Voracek thread.

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
I'm surprised they were able to get the win tonight. Sens really outplayed them especially that Turris line which was always generating something. Like the recap on BP, I really wish Vinny had been healthy this whole season. He could've had a big year if not for that Salo slap shot. I wish we'd see Labrie play like he did tonight more often..hitting anything that moves and good on the cycle. Maybe we will with Cooper. Gudas was physical as usual tonight but he had some bad turnovers...seems like he's had his fair share of them in recent games. Connolly looks like a more complete player than last year, hell of a backcheck in the second period to break up a shorthanded(I think?) chance by the Sens. He's not a big point producer yet obviously but I think that's going to come in time. I like how the rest of his game is coming along. Enough of my random thoughts...glad they got a win tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad