GDT: 4/9/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Ottawa vs Tampa Bay

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
And the Bruins.

Anyway, what was said was that Latendresse was a word that rhymes with wussy, and when Conacher went down from that non-call hook, someone said "that ice is slippery, eh? Holy [word that rhymes with puck]!"

Pretty sure anyway. I should listen to the game with headphones more often, cause I heard some chirping after Neil and Malone got into it as well.

Any idea who chirped Conacher? :laugh:

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
:laugh: I'm loving the main boards chirping Stamkos, freaking hilarious. I almost went in to troll all of them but thought better of wasting my time like that.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Don't know how that was a dive. He was leaning on his inside skate while crossing over and got hooked on the hands pulling his inside shoulder even further down and back. Had he stayed on his skates, it's still a hook and I'd be ****ing amazed given his lean if he could have stayed up.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
You're joking or have never ice skated. No way you can get hooked on the hands while using your inside skate to turn and not corkscrew.

Come on.That is ridiculous. I know you're full of **** because you called it "ice skated." Also, I know you're wrong because everything in your post is wrong. Man up and call it a dive. I'd also accept gamesmanship. But mostly it's a dive.

But come on. It was a dive.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Who cares about the main boards? Yeesh. Bunch of idiots over there. Shocking that the Sens fans would be bitter after a loss though, eh? Refs handed them that game. Gimme a break. Horrible calls both ways tonight. Your PK should've been better.

Does this hurt our bromance with the Sens fans? I liked that...

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
See, I've been hating the Sens fans for awhile, but they were really nice after the Bishop trade so I forgot.

Thanks for reminding me, Sens!

TBLHoser

Jul 2, 2009
Sunshine State
It's not like anyone here thought there wouldn't be a major whine-fest if the Sens lost tonight so having a thread on the main boards populated by pimply 13 year olds isn't new. If it isn't Ottawa, it's the Leafs or the Canadiens....same thing every game.

Used to like the Sens but if they make the playoffs, I hope it's 4 and out and Neil can blow out a knee for all I care. The brain damage has already been done.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Lol at the poster there who said Stamkos was thinking Rocket Richard trophy during the "dive."

I've called out our other players tonight on the diving. That wasn't a dive. He sold it a LITTLE bit, ok, I'll give you that with the legs flailing up in the air, but it's a penalty regardless.

Stammer Time*

Sons of Pirates
Dec 6, 2003
St.Pete, Florida
Well, if the Ottawa goodwill is gone, our conference just got all the more hateable.

Nobody really has anything against Buffalo yet, right?

The Sabres fans who go to games here rival Red Sox fans in annoyance so **** them too.

Seriously outside of Toronto the next least hateable team in our division next year for me will be Florida.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
I got dumber reading that thread.

Yep. I can't keep going. If you guys didn't tell me about it, I probably would've never found it. I hardly ever go on the main boards anymore. They're worse than the trade boards, but those serve their purpose.

Also, what I don't like is that people will call our announcers homer just because of Chief.

2 Weekes Notice

Apr 10, 2012
Non-traditional Land
The Sabres fans who go to games here rival Red Sox fans in annoyance so **** them too.

Seriously outside of Toronto the next least hateable team in our division next year for me will be Florida.

P good wings though.

I guess that's fair re: Florida. I guess there's still a half-hearted rivalry there, even though we've never been good at the same time and there's just so much more to hate in Washington.

str8shooter

Apr 7, 2013
Buffalo's fans make going to home games against them unbearable. Ottawa's fans aren't any better. I wish they'd all have a nice, warm glass of shut the fudge up.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Lol at the poster there who said Stamkos was thinking Rocket Richard trophy during the "dive."

I've called out our other players tonight on the diving. That wasn't a dive. He sold it a LITTLE bit, ok, I'll give you that with the legs flailing up in the air, but it's a penalty regardless.
I LOL'd. I know when I was playing hockey, I couldn't get that damn MVP award out of my mind. :laugh:
Lol same, I laughed at the part where the guy said Tampa justifying the call and that the announcers were so bias and tough to get through.

LOL. Main board is hilarious.

The Sens guys were atrocious. Thank God Potvin has the voice of an angel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->