GDT: 4/7: Game 81: Limp To The Finish: Bruins vs. Ottawa Senators 7:14 PM - NESN, TVAS, CITY, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
The Senators will be starting Danny Taylor in goal. Tonight is his 4th career NHL game, with his last one over 5 years ago. This is his 1st NHL game for the Senators.

Supposedly, he likes to play deep in the net. He has a 3.15 GAA in the AHL.

This can only mean one thing...... he makes 46 saves in a 3-1 Sens win.

I kid....I kid....:skeptic:

Reactions: BMC

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
So they're resting Grizz? Okay, but considering the discomfort Krug seems to be in during recent games (groin?) I'd prefer to rest Krug. Maybe if they win tonight, they'll rest him tomorrow night?

JuanBruin

Apr 7, 2018
La Plata, Argentina
Best thing I've read this weekend

Glad to hear!

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I was kind of hesitant to join since my hockey knowledge is definitely not the best :D but like I said, I want to share my passion for the Bruins from the south of the planet with fellow Bruins fans. It's great reading this board after a win and it also makes me feel better when I'm angry after a loss, now I'm ready for the playoffs. Grass hockey is popular here, but I don't like it.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Yeah, not surprising. Have to wonder what the roster will look like if/when fully healthy. Crazy to think that Rick Nash and Bergeron have only played in one game together (the one Bergeron played on a broken foot against Buffalo).

Let’s hope they’re a force

Reactions: Bruinaura

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Glad to hear!

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I was kind of hesitant to join since my hockey knowledge is definitely not the best :D but like I said, I want to share my passion for the Bruins from the south of the planet with fellow Bruins fans. It's great reading this board after a win and it also makes me feel better when I'm angry after a loss, now I'm ready for the playoffs. Grass hockey is popular here, but I don't like it.

Post away amigo. Your opinions are as valid as everyone else's here. If you’ve been lurking I’m sure you see what works and what doesn’t

Reactions: JuanBruin

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Glad to hear!

That is not the usual reaction around here after a loss :laugh:

Welcome to the board :)

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
2A85B544-AC92-41D6-B00F-47812C9E6761.gif

Let’s go !!!!

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
So they're resting Grizz? Okay, but considering the discomfort Krug seems to be in during recent games (groin?) I'd prefer to rest Krug. Maybe if they win tonight, they'll rest him tomorrow night?
Yes have seen him doubled over a few times,looks like he could use a rest.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Hi Bruins fans! I've been lurking on this board since 2010 (after that heartbreaking loss that I don't even want to mention :ha:) and finally decided to join. This may sound strange, but I'm a Bruins fan from Argentina. I like the Bruins and hockey since I was a kid. Back in the 90's it was possible to watch NHL games on ESPN here and it was so great for me. 10 years ago I found out it was possible to watch Bruins games via live streaming and that just changed everything. Now I've been watching almost every game since 2008 and I just love the Bruins, they are my favorite team and hockey is my favorite sport, the internet is just awesome :D. I'm not really into soccer for example. I learned a lot thanks to this board and I'm glad to share my passion for the Bruins here.

This season has been so great, especially with all the injuries and our sloppy start of the season. Hoping for a win tonight! But no matter what happens we have at least clinched home ice for the first round, even though of course I wouldn't want to play Toronto, since that means being on the pk half the time :D.
Go Bruins!

MM856.gif

JuanBruin

Apr 7, 2018
La Plata, Argentina
That is not the usual reaction around here after a loss :laugh:

Welcome to the board :)

Haha right! That happens because no one here cares about hockey, so it's awful to deal with a Bruins loss alone :D

I hate when we depend on other results, because we never have luck with that, it seems we always depend on the weakest teams to win against streaky teams. That happened in 2015 and 2016, but at least we are in a much better position this year of course, I guess finishing ahead of Tampa is too much to ask :D

Last edited:

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
[QUOTE="Bruinswillwin77, post: 144155157, member: 121292"t]BMC, if we play the leafs in the 1st round you should do you're awesome rant about them like you do when we play the habs.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the kind words about my Hab rants :blush:

Problem is I don't hate the Leafs the way I hate the Habs!!! But I'll give it a shot :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad