GDT: 4/7: Game 81: Limp To The Finish: Bruins vs. Ottawa Senators 7:14 PM - NESN, TVAS, CITY, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Bruins must win tomorrow to get first, praying they do, being in Canada I want no part of the Leafs, it will be unbearable. I know they can beat them but the media will be insane.

And the amount of PP time they will get will be insane too

Reactions: BBB24

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Imagine being chosen for the shirts off your back thing and then you end up getting Jordan Swarz or someone

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Bruins must win tomorrow to get first, praying they do, being in Canada I want no part of the Leafs, it will be unbearable. I know they can beat them but the media will be insane.

Now we get jersey who will be focused with no media pressure. Oh joy. Big mistake. Whatever

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
TB and Toronto have two of the best PPs in the NHL and they also get a lot of PP opportunities. I want no part of that in the first round.

Reactions: FanSince72

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
Imagine being chosen for the shirts off your back thing and then you end up getting Jordan Swarz or someone
I still remember the lucky fan that drew Jordan Caron right after Bergeron went. He looked like he wanted to throw up. It was very awkward.

Reactions: McGarnagle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad