4-7: Botterill Presser Live

N.Y. Orangeman

Mar 15, 2002
myspace.com
He is taking way too little responsibility for this mess. Pushing it back on the players and development, citing his move to acquire Montour.

He might have lost me here...

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
Wish Botterill could be more specific about what he wants in an HC. It would hint that he already has someone close to an agreement. This makes me think they aren't in on anyone right now.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Hey, the "Young players" bull**** excuse makes it's appearance!!!

Talking about giving young players key roles. So... PKing pairs where Larry-Gus and ERod-Sobotka. So... that's ERod. PP1? Nope, mostly retreads. How about PP2? Oh, look occasionally Mittelstadt and Nylander and Thompson... but holy crap, don't let this shit slide. They DID NOT GIVE YOUNG PLAYERS KEY ROLES TO LET THEM GROW. Phil leaned on vets and Botts let him. f*** this guy, he's throwing smoke.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
He is taking way too little responsibility for this mess. Pushing it back on the players and development, citing his move to acquire Montour.

He might have lost me here...

One of the reporters said the roster is on him and he acknowledged that.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Not liking Botts' response to the Skinner question.

Seems way too satisfied with the roster as is when there are a ****ton of upgrades to be made

N.Y. Orangeman

Mar 15, 2002
myspace.com
One of the reporters said the roster is on him and he acknowledged that.

I heard that and then also heard him harken back to the Montour trade, as opposed to the botched development paths and inability to acquire a single forward after the Berglund fiasco. I'm not impressed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad