iIsK0zn.png

tmYw8Vu.png

fQYpb42.png

xNzKLSr.png

s4Poh0J.png

Reactions: Sk8M8

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Maan I'm not gonna post a fancy image like I did last game even though I still believe in this team and I meant it.
So please play like a man and fight till the very end!! One at a time!
Go Bolts!!!!

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Let's go :bolts!!!

Please don't suck...again. :puppy:

60 minute effort, please. And some nice, hard, clean/legal hip check or open ice hits on Marchand would be very nice.

Gonna be at this one too, but with different jersey. :P

Reactions: LonLon Lei

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
The switch, flip it.

This is a MUST win. Can't lose today. Stammer? You awake? Kuch? Come strong or don't come at all.

waterboy65

Jul 7, 2017
I think its time to take the Point-Palat-Johnson line off of the Bergeron line. That line has been largely neutered as a scoring threat since the middle of the Devils series and the defensive responsibilities are starting to take a toll. The Bolts cant win getting scoring only from one line. Rotate the bottom two lines against Bergeron line and ease pressure on PPJ line, which are not the biggest of individuals either.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Just play with some damn intensity. They acted like that was a regular season game.
They pressured pretty well but with nothing to show for it. Meanwhile defense and goaltending was terrible. We always suck after some time off and they just got their ass kicked. Let’s see how the team responds.

Reactions: VinikToWinIt

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
Must win? So if the bolts lose you're done watching this season? I guess everyone who said game 1 was a must win isn't interested in tonight.

Reactions: VinikToWinIt

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
The most realistic scenario I can come up with, or hope to come up with, is going probably 7. Split here and find a way to split there, then have a best 2 out of 3. Obviously we are capable of winning in 6, but I don't think we will win 4 out of the next 5 against them. They are a good team, and those kind of teams find a way to win - like in game 1.

Hopefully we win tonight and it becomes a split until game 5 back in Tampa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->