BRUINS GDT 4/23 7:14 PM: Game 6 ECQF: Bruins hope to silence Maple Leaf Square | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Which Bruins forward lines were you happy with tonight?

Which defensemen?

I guess if I was "happy" with anything tonight, it was the overall fact that the Bruins limited the Leafs possession and chances. Even if a few chances they did get were pretty golden.

I'm not sure why you're trying to imply I am somehow satisfied with anything. Team could cycle all night, but was refusing to put tough shots on net.

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
They looks tired, and broken. The last three games, even the one they won.
They look like a team that don’t believe they can score just because the other goalie has had a couple of big games. They chased him in game 2.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
Normally I scoff at people completely giving up but i'm really struggling here.

They haven't been good enough since game 2, imho.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Everyone needs a Zanex. Did the series just end or is there a game 7. Dumpster fire in here

Its over. Another choke job imo

Pasta cant hit the net and Marchand is too risk taking on both ends.

Krug and Mcavoy are not "sure" on the defensive

Cassidy also is a dummy... how many goals has this team given up right after scoring?

He keeps putting out the same exact lineup that gives up the quick goals(with Krug)

Its maddening

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
We're not taking about the Patriots here. How many cups have the bruins won in the last 40+ years? The "pack it in" mentality might just be the realistic one...

Great perspective. A cup in 2011 and another Finals appearance in 2013.

The "us New England sports fans suffer more than anyone" mentality expired 15 years ago.

Good job keeping it going for ol' time sake though.

Reactions: GarbageGoal

xgallantx

Sold Soul for a Cup
Oct 2, 2006
Newfoundland
At least they got another crack at them. Not overly optimistic though - that third period was dreadful. B's couldn't get anything going. B's should've had them buried after two but they lacked finished and it bit them in the ass. Rask and Chara with the bonehead play after B's went up 1-0 was just a backbreaker.....Rask more then made up for out throughout, but Andersen is outplaying him bigtime.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Tuukka was a force tonight.

Only in the 3rd period, would have been better if he had stepped up when the game was tied, meanwhile FA made about a dozen great saves before the Leafs got their one good chance on Rask and of course scored.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Honestly f*** Toronto. Next game is in Boston, and the Bs will win. Just stinks they won't get much needed rest when they could have ended this series earlier.

Reactions: BLong86

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Its over. Another choke job imo

Pasta cant hit the net and Marchand is too risk taking on both ends.

Krug and Mcavoy are not "sure" on the defensive

Cassidy also is a dummy... how many goals has this team given up right after scoring?

He keeps putting out the same exact lineup that gives up the quick goals(with Krug)

Its maddening

Cmon man, seriously?

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->