Pre-Game Talk: 4/21/2016 | Wings @ Bolts | The 'can we get this over with?' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
They're going to win just so Datsyuk can lose another last game at the Joe.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
Brought up Ouellet like in the Boston series a couple years ago for the final playoff game. He must give a really good congratulatory handshake.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
I wonder why you guys even root for the red wings. Can we get this over with thread?

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Win tonight and it goes 7. Don't expect to win. Don't plan on watching the game really. I'll check in. Gotta get the GF caught up with GoT.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
:laugh:

Don't know what to expect. I don't think it's a done deal but it's quite likely it ends tonight.

Got the day off work tomorrow. Expect extra drunk DeYarmond in the GDT tonight.

:laugh::handclap:

Alright then fine if you want to be pessimistic, 4-1 loss.

Eh, I'm not being negative. I think games 1 and 4 were similar. We were the better team for the better part of game 1 and we lost, they were the better team for the better part of game 4, and we lost. Wish we could have won either 1 or 4, but yano.

But we'll win tonight because Larkness said so. ;)

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
If we had anything resembling a functioning powerplay, we'd be tied or ahead in this series.

That's amazing to me. Just one little thing. You don't even need it to be good. Just mediocre instead of god ****ing awful.

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Gonna miss this game for "mock" jury duty for one of my classes. Guess that's a good thing though, no stress haha. Hoping for a big win though, I wanna see this team get through the first round.

I thought last game was pretty close and that we had them for a bit. All comes down to the PP really, that's the sad thing. Our glaring weakness all year is still a glaring weakness.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
P and Z going to play like its 2008 tonight. Count on it.

Unless they somehow get boosters in their skates, no amount of will is going to replace broken down knees, backs, and ankles unfortunately. I love them, but they just can't physically handle it anymore. And it's so tough to watch.

Gotta hope Mrazek stands on his head and/or some others step up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad