GDT: 4/18/18 - 7:30PM EDT - #1AT Tampa Bay @ #2WC New Jersey [ECQF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
This has convinced me to take a playoff avatar.

Edit: Bleh. It's too big, I guess. Either way, it's brilliant and I bow down to you, sir.

Try this.

41528016752_5c7e34e7ec_o.gif

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I think the calls have definitely been a little crazy but Im a little worried if we get to the next round. Boston who looks like it could be our next opponent hasnt been in the box very much at all. We cant be getting penalties like this against Boston or it will be a quick series.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
It's not the opponent I would've wanted but it looks like the opponent we're gonna get if we advance to the next round.

Welp. Figure out a way. Boston's going to be the favorite and they should be. Whatever.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Lets put this away tomorrow so we can be nice to JUHSEY again, this same shtink against Bruins fans will be a gongshow.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Lets put this away tomorrow so we can be nice to JUHSEY again, this same shtink against Bruins fans will be a gongshow.
I'm looking forward to the Boston series. Try as I might, I can't hate that team. They're just good.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
I’m over the sandwich and bagel talk. It’s playoff time and these people want to discuss food? Time to break that up and resume hockey talk.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
We match up better against Boston. They just sit there and try to hide 4 out of their 6 defenseman by daring you to stick handle through neutral zone and wait for stupid turnovers. Get the puck deep and forecheck the hell out of them. Only two of their defenseman can handle heavy forecheck and can beat pressure by carrying the puck.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
And our defenseman get eaten alive by Marchand's forecheck, Boston is a team where they need to play their best game in order to win, if they're playing at top level I like our chances but low effort levels won't cut it against that team. Whereas we could probably squeeze a win or two playing TO and Pittsburgh in a more open style even if we aren't at our best.

We matchup pretty well against any team, but if we're talking the easiest route Boston will be the most punishing series physically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad