GDT: 4/17/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Toronto vs Tampa Bay

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
Silencing the Toronto fans, who because of our idiots in charge look exactly like our fans in the stands, was amazing.

There were some pretty loud ones around me, just convinced Matthews would score AT LEAST one because of Tomkins. Then Tomkins went out there and played an amazing game, though it's annoying they went soft at the end and made it 4 against.

I loved that Kuch got 100 mostly, but watching the sadness and pain in the Leafs fans faces after probably paying quite a bit of money on something they were confident would happen? That's an amazing consolation prize.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Best game from Jeannot in months maybe ever in a Lightning sweater. Kucherov gets 100, Matthews stuck at 69, which is very nice. Love it
really hope that helps his confidence and he shoots more. will another shot like that ever go in on a real goalie? probably not, but he has a decent shot and him getting shots pucks deep is always a thing to talk about in the locker room interviews between periods

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
So glad I was able to be there for Kuchs 100th assist, what a moment. Lightning domination from puck drop, crowd was rocking, leaf’s fans crying, what a game!

Also got to meet Sergy before the game and got my hat autographed. Great guy, sat and patiently took photos and signatures for everyone in the crowd.
Yeah I met Serg before and he is great with the fans, always having fun with it

Reactions: JFleegs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad