GDT: 4/15/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Buffalo vs Tampa Bay

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
It's pretty annoying they keep losing these games against shit opponents. Buffalo tried to give Kuch some freebies by starting one of the worst goalies in the NHL but they threw it away.

Coop wanted details and habits and the boys proceeded to play one of the sloppiest defensive games of the season. The d look like they're back to what they were before the big streak. Hopefully it changes come playoffs.

Reactions: The Gongshow

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
The losing will continue until sheary is out the line up

Last 4 games Sheary has played have all been losses. Coincidence? I think not dudes bad luck should of left him in Pittsburgh
Dehann , sheary, and jeannot overpayment at the tdl and extension is looking like a F for the offseason.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

Jason Christie is the winningest coach in ECHL history (honestly, more through attrition). He was hired straight from the Jacksonville Icemen.

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Higher ups was like we wanted a lost for draft capital you jackasses all else I feel Granato will be hired quickly.
Granato is a good coach, but at a quick glance, I don't think he's won a playoff round as a head coach since 2003-04. Don Granato Hockey Stats and Profile at hockeydb.com

I don't mean to dump on the guy that just got fired, but he's had 8 seasons as a coach of some type in the NHL. He never made the playoffs.

Last edited:

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Mac dawg is 100% getting 4 or 5 points tomorrow.

Kuch had some games in hand against bottom teams and the whole team played like garbage and both they and Kuch forcing plays and passing up better opportunities for Kuchy, which I get, but man they need to just stop worrying about the record and play actual smart hockey, luckily that should be their goal this weekendm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad