GDT: 4/13/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Detroit vs Tampa Bay

Fan from AK

May 19, 2021
Alaska
Moose been reading dem boards
I don't get home from work until the game is over. I just got done watching the replay and Moose was actually very good in this game. It was nice to see that being his last game in the NHL. Later in the year probably after the season starts I will post a picture in my Bolt's Vasi sweater being the REAL distant thunder from Antarctica. I leave for New Zealand in 2 Mondays from now. My flight to the ice will be on May 3rd. Go Bolts!! I am worried that they will be the footnote in the Fleas seeing their first time making it into the second round since I was at every playoff home game in the Bolt's first cup in 2004. My avatar is my proof.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Great last game! Reaching some cool individual milestones, tightening up the defense and giving a little boost for the playoffs!

Really cool for Point to reach 50 goals!

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Great last game! Reaching some cool individual milestones, tightening up the defense and giving a little boost for the playoffs!

Really cool for Point to reach 50 goals!
I know it's not that cool anymore because everyone and their mother is hitting 50 goals but nonetheless, that's still (tied for) the 3rd best goal scoring season by a Lightning player.

Reactions: Maelmoor and Hoek

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
I know it's not that cool anymore because everyone and their mother is hitting 50 goals but nonetheless, that's still (tied for) the 3rd best goal scoring season by a Lightning player.
You'd be hard pressed to find an NHL player of any era who doesn't think scoring 50 is a significant accomplishment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad