kcf29z7.png

DnMzCsh.png

6MOejJz.png

AiH3IR5.png

Reactions: berlin

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
We Gon' Lose.

Won't be watching the game tomorrow. Wrestlemania and all.

@JoVel @Sky04 @DFC @Fabiobest @Brie one of you has to sacrifice your liver for tomorrow. The sacrifice has to be of international liver, otherwise it does not work.

All Praise The Sentinel, Ross Coltron.

I hear the further away the better the sacrifice so I'll leave it up to you guys overseas.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
We Gon' Lose.

@JoVel @Sky04 @DFC @Fabiobest @Brie one of you has to sacrifice your liver for tomorrow. The sacrifice has to be of international liver, otherwise it does not work.

If my sacrifice means that we'll win the game AND Stammer is ok...I'm perfectly available to do that. And so not to post during the game here.
:D :D

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
We Gon' Lose.

These days watching Mania is braver than shooting out your liver.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Stamkos to LTIR and unleash the beast of Kuch and Stammer for game 1 of the playoffs!!!!

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018

NatoGhost

Jun 27, 2013
no, but the good thing about the schedule is we have 2 days off in between games with Nashville. Should allow him to not only get here tomorrow, but have a practice or 2 with the team before Tuesdays game.

Was mostly joking because I figured it wasn't enough time, but the sooner we get him in the better!

Hopfully our guys are pumped tonight knowing reinforcements are incoming and our owner & GM is backing the team for another run.

God it's good to be a Lightning fan these days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad