Post-Game Talk: #4 - 10/11/18 | sharks @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
I'm not voting Hank as one of the stars in any game this season, if we win it's obvious that he will be one of the reasons why. That being said...

Howden
Namestnikov
Skjei ( other than 2 horrible plays, he was good)

Last edited:

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Wtf just happened...?

giphy.gif

Stasis

Mad Decent
Oct 25, 2009
NYC & MTL
Our game was a fun win and watching Howden is a treat, as is now watching Kotkaniemi of the Habs.

Even better? Shaw bumping the goalie, getting a goaltender interference penalty (that was clear), goal being attributed as good, coach challenge, comes back as not a good goal.

Crowd yelling "REFS YOU SUCK" nonstop. Because the right call was made from Toronto review. LOVE IT.

We're gonna have a lot of growing pains, but it's good to get a win even if we needed vintage game 7 Hank to pull it off. Like I've said.... gonna be a rough season for fans who want wins but if we're competitive (from whoever is ON that night) and learn and progress and evolve with new faces, new coach, new system, then I'm good. Getting blown out and mailing it in would irk me.

So I walk away from tonight happy, knowing full well what our season will be. Hope Howden keeps that up.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
I was hoping to be entertained. Couldn't care less about being 0-4, just wanna score a bit and not get outshot 4:1.
I feel I'm watching a different season then some people.
They outshot a team badly in one game, were neck and neck with Nashville and had a ton of great scoring opportunities. They won this game. I feel like you're exaggerating how "bad" this has been bc you cant stand the inexperience and disorganization that was bound to be with this team for a significant part of the season. Or you are just legit compelled to be annoyed regardless of any context, outside of near perfect hockey

Edit... and I'm all too aware that this team could go on a long streak of atrocious, embarrassing hockey but we have been soooooo far from that. Yet reading posts you'd think we were losing 1-5 every game with no effort

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Namestnikov had a very strong game. Very active.

Howden continues to impress.

Skjei has a rough first two periods but a very strong 3rd and the winner was nice.

Hank was excellent again. He looks great to start this season.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I feel I'm watching a different season then some people.
They outshot a team badly in one game, were neck and neck with Nashville and had a ton of great scoring opportunities. They won this game. I feel like you're exaggerating how "bad" this has been bc you cant stand the inexperience and disorganization that was bound to be with this team for a significant part of the season. Or you are just legit compelled to be annoyed regardless of any context, outside of near perfect hockey

Edit... and I'm all too aware that this team could go on a long streak of atrocious, embarrassing hockey but we have been soooooo far from that. Yet reading posts you'd think we were losing 1-5 every game with no effort

Maybe I did jump down their throats a bit quick but they had a brutal four periods between this and Carolina.

Reactions: shinchanuuhh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad