GDT: 4/1/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Ottawa

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I expect lapses when were are running basically 4 inexperienced D (in the scope of D man), but at no point should we be making the Sens look like an NHL team.
Outside of the fourth line, players are playing like they don't want to get hurt.

Also seriously - Serge has been bad this year. I'll make excuses on the public boards, but the fact is I have seen zero improvement in any phase of the game. His in zone coverage is shit. He reads the play worse than my 13 month old reads anything.

Our best lineup has him scratched.

PeterBondra

Jan 1, 2019
Vasy now 27 goals against in last 7 games. This is very annoying and there is no way hes tired. His workload is 28% less than last year.

Reactions: NatoGhost

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
Agree... Sergachev is stinking it up. Guance and Rutta are outplaying him. Not seeing a lot of energy out there beyond the usual energy guys. Vasy needs to pull his huge head out of his a$$ and start making routine saves. Yes, the spectacular saves are pretty but the routine ones count just as much against you when you lose focus and let them by you. Kuch and Point each got another point. Pointer now needs 9 more...

Reactions: DaBolts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad