3TV reaches deal for Phoenix Coyotes TV rights (10 games)

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
So how many teams have an OTA package now?

The Lightning have an OTA deal with the CW as well (CW44). Happens when FS Florida and Sun Sports broadcast Heat/Magic games simultaneously.

This season has 2 games. Ironically, the first one on CW44 here is against the Yotes on Nov 16th. That night, FS Florida has the Magic vs. Mavericks and Sun Sports is carrying the Heat @ Hornets.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
The Lightning have an OTA deal with the CW as well (CW44). Happens when FS Florida and Sun Sports broadcast Heat/Magic games simultaneously.

This season has 2 games. Ironically, the first one on CW44 here is against the Yotes on Nov 16th. That night, FS Florida has the Magic vs. Mavericks and Sun Sports is carrying the Heat @ Hornets.

And it's really annoying because I'm not in the CW44 area yet on my tv guide SunSports/FS Florida have multiple alternate channels where they can simulcast.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
This is a step in the right direction. Any $$$$ figure attached? I gather the 1st game was tonight and early indications from the home opener would indicate that the ratings would be high for the market.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->