3rd jersey speculation

Chan790

Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Bingy town, NY
So while I couldn't get on the boards, I got bored and realized how much I miss the triangle. I tried to redo it in Photoshop, and my crap skills came up with this (I posted it on the subreddit first since I couldn't get here):

5XHhtWf.png

It isn't perfect, but I think it looks a bit better like this. Sad that we'll never see it though.

I'm actually happy to see the triangle go away and the addition of the second flag.

I don't think it's the best execution of concept, but it's far from the worst possible execution.

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
What about player numbers in the upper right? I don't generally like numbers on the front but this kinda screams for them.

That's a great idea, and I don't usually like the numbers there either. Shrink the logo to look more normal and make room for a letter in the upper left, then the number fills the currently massive gap on the top right.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I'm a major jersey nerd and thought it'd be cool to have a thread on what we predict or would like to see from the new 3rds now that they're confirmed to be coming next season. Would welcome any other jersey design talk too. I imagine these will be pretty similar to the previous black flag jerseys, probably with some sort of minor tweak like the red-on-red flag pattern instead of the grey. My hope is that they get rid of the grey all together and allow some white as I think that would really pop instead of the sort of drab color scheme of the original.

Whyyyyyyy are we getting new 3rds when we already have a goddamn new 3rd this year and it is great??

I'll be very unhappy with any jersey changes because at long last both the reds and the blacks are precisely where I always wanted them to be: Red with strings and the absence of silvery crap and the hockey stick with the appropriate number of flags. Dammit.

Reactions: Unsustainable

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
Whyyyyyyy are we getting new 3rds when we already have a goddamn new 3rd this year and it is great??

I'll be very unhappy with any jersey changes because at long last both the reds and the blacks are precisely where I always wanted them to be: Red with strings and the absence of silvery crap and the hockey stick with the appropriate number of flags. Dammit.

the post you quoted is from june 2018, before they announced the current 3rds

AeroFishOne

The Curriest of the Curry’s
Feb 5, 2010
The new road just needs to match the home. A white with the storm flags would be nice. I miss having a shoulder patch but I don’t think that’s coming on the home or the road.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad